Jman is offline New Member

What do you guy's think. Could use some help !!

Hi, I keep to a good diet, plus I do 30 min tredmill every day. I have tried every diet there is!! Nothing seems to work? i have tried Clen , T3, Xenical, kynoselen, every type of over the counter fatburner. the atkins diet the soup diet ECT... My question is this, What can i take to help me lose weight. Is there a any product over or under the counter you can recommend. Ant diet web-sight you can think of that will give me a hardcore diet i can follow. I would like to loose About 20 pounds and i do not mind losing muscle mass.

Thanks
    Last edited by Jman; 12-12-2002 at 05:35 PM.

samoth is offline Member
    Stats, bro. Post your stats so we can better answer your question.

Jman is offline New Member

MY STATS BRO'S

5'9 195 36" waist i looked the best 2 years ago at 165 32 inch waist
    Last edited by Jman; 12-12-2002 at 09:42 PM.

samoth is offline Member
    Hmm.. how about some more information... you've dieted, tried OTC thermos as well as prescription ones, done cardio...
    1) Have you seen a doctor about this?
    2) How many calories do you take in a day while dieting, and for how long?
    Assuming you've done everything correctly, I would see a doctor. There must be something missing from the equation as to why you can't drop the weight. An unknown source of carbs ie. late night weekend drinking... or something... perhaps genetic/biological. It seems hard to diagnose the precise problem with the given information. If you could post as much information as possible, we will try to help you to the best of our knowledge. However, nothing will replace a doctors opinion and diagnosis.

WhackTheBid is offline Junior Member
    Jman- Im not sure why your not seeing the results your looking for yet, but take a look at this link
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=38082
    Scroll through the pics and posts till near the end so you can see where I am now. If it looks good to you ill give you an outline of what Im doing and recommend you get in touch with Swolecat at [email protected] I struggled like you did but with his diet and workout program Ive made good sucess so far

Good Luck
    WTB

Thread Information