smskep is offline New Member

deca dick? Vet roids?

Is deca dick like beer dick or what? And does anyone give a thumbs up or thumbs down for vet roids?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never had Deca or beer dick so I couldn't reall say for sure But as far as vet roids I like them very much. Too thumbs way up. The best thing is the price is right and they work.

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    <--- on ** deca 300 right now, no probs, but takin test with it

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Me too (deca /sust) and using proviron as well, and I'm as horny as always. But I'm only 2 weeks in, maybe it will come later!?????

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    I had problems with deca dick about 4 weeks in.I was also running test with it ,but just not quite enough.I bumped my test up and things were back to normalin about a day.it's still a bad feeling though ain't it bro?

XT DSM is offline New Member
    so when you get Deca Dick, what do u guys do, take Clomid or what? and for how long does the deca dick last? and when you get it, does your dick become useless, or it just won't be as horney as you were, maybe not as hard.

details plz

I am about to take Deca/Primo, and I am so damn worried about the Deca dick thing.

thanks

Mastiff is offline Member
    If you get deca dick, you can't get it up with a crane. I used deca without test once, never again. I now always take deca with test, and I always use twice as much test as deca, cause I do not like getting deca dick. I know thats a little extreme, but it works for me.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    imo it is possible to make good gains off a deca only cycle. i gained a solid 10lb off a deca only cycle a couple of years ago. knock on wood i have never had a problem with deca dick. i think people have a problem when they take uneccasary amounts of deca. i have never gone over 300mg a week. just my two cents. i think people have a problem when they go 400 on up. i think that is a waste for the little extra you get. 300mg a week is plenty especially if taking something else too

solid-d is offline Member
    I got deca dick(also with low test levels) 4 weeks after I ended my cycle of deca and test.. It was just not working, and didnt get better till about 4weeks later.. Then it just got back to normal 10 weeks since last shot.. Now Im 15 weeks out of last shot and everything is great.. Got some great strengh gains that I kepted, but didnt keep any weight.. In fact, I weigh less then when I started.. But am stronger and harder.. And my muscles swell way the fuk up when Im lifting...I look 15lbs heavier everytime I lift major muscles..

XT DSM is offline New Member
    can you please tell me how your cycle looked like, Dosage, length...??
    and did you use any Clomid for your post cycle? does Clomid help with Deca dick, or it's only an Anti-gyno and helps you keep your gain?

thanks

solid-d is offline Member
    I did deca 300mg for 10weeks, and tes 450mg for 10 weeks..Didnt have any clomid, but i did use nolva instead of cloimid..

Thread Information