teth is offline New Member

Sust 250 & winstrol stack

I HAVE
    10ML OF SUST 250 AND
    20ML OF WINSTROL 50MG

I WAS PLANNIG ON STACKING 500MG OF SUST FOR 5 WEEKS AND 150MG OF WINSTROL FOR ABOUT 6 1\2 WEEKS

I AM 6' 0'' 215 LBS I DONT WANT TO GET TO MUCH BIGGER (SOME SIZE GAIN WONT BOTHER ME) I JUST WANT TO SLIM DOWN AND TIGHTEN UP.
    I WANT TO LOSE ABOUT 10-15 LBS OF FAT AND GAIN ABOUT 5 POUNDS OF MUSCLE. I HAVE A VERY GOOD FOUNDATION FROM WORKING OUT HARD FOR 5 YEARS. I HAVE JUST LET MYSELF GO THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS AND COVERED MY MUSCLES WITH FAT.

IS THIS THE RIGHT STACK FOR ME i HAVE BEEN TOLD SUST MAKES YOU RETAIN ALOT OF WATER... IS THIS TRUE?

SHOULD I STICK WITH THE STUFF I HAVE OR GET MORE TO EXTEND THE DURATION OR SHOULD I STACK THE WINSTROL WITH DECA OR PRIMO INSTEAD OF THE SUST

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You need more Sus. Get another 10 mls of it and run it for 10 weeks @ 500mgs a week..
    You'll need clomid post cycle and Nolvedex on hand incase u start to get gyno. Might wanna get some Eq to run along w/ it.

joe_capone is offline Member
    250 mg of sus would help him a bit... if its 500 the dude will have water rentation... i wouldnt mind using 250 per week for 10 weeks. as long as i got winstrol .. it will give me a hard look.. camman 500 per week the dude will grow 20 pounds in that cycle lol.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you may need more winny too. You have enough for 50mg/day for 20 days. Id say run 50mg/day for 5 weeks...35days.

Yes youll hold some water. To combat this run armidex at .5mg ed throught your cycle.

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    To get good results from sustanon , you have to inject it every 3 days. Buy another 10ml jug and inject the sus every 3 days till it's gone. Inject the winny ED for the last 20 days of the cycle. Start clomid therapy 3 weeks after last sus shot. Do a search on Marx in member pics forum. He did a cycle like the one i just gave to you and he looks awesome. Good luck!!!

Thread Information