Mastiff is offline Member

Bro on anasci declared his gear at the border

I found out about this from a post by Pinz on Bolex. This is the post by Spentagn on AS.

Just returned from Laredo
    I declared two boxes of testoprim-d, two boxes nolvadex , one box of clomid, and one bottle of silver Patron.

I didn't shop around, I just wanted to see for myself about declaring the goods. No questions were asked, the customs official merely read the box, told me to pay my liquor tax, and have a nice day.

I did, however, avoid a doctor wanting to sell me a "perscription" for 100mg/ml primobolan for $42. When I laughed and walked out of his office, he said he'd cut me a deal. Deca redi-jects were $36. He did offer oxy and rohypnol, however. Don't ask me which doctor, because I don't know, and they all look the same to me.

Last edited by spentagn on 12-16-2002 at 05:50 AM
    Here is the link to the AS post:
    http://www.anabolicscience.com/forum...&threadid=8017

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I saw the same post on EF, interesting info. I've seen this debate over whether or not you can declare stuff at the border many times, some people say it didn't work for them others say it did. I'm still skeptical.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I ain't doing it. It may be legal but if the border patrol decides to confiscate it what are you going to do get a lawyer and fight it. In my opinion some things just aren't worth the hassle.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    you never know what they would do..they may take it and have you buy it back from them.or they could lock you up..you never know,mexico is a shady place..i wouldn't take any chances...Madmax...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Madmax
    you never know what they would do..they may take it and have you buy it back from them.or they could lock you up..you never know,mexico is a shady place..i wouldn't take any chances...Madmax...
    Mexico is a shady place but US Customs is not part of mexico...

On another note, quite a few guys have declared and been fine. Worst case senerio, they confinscate your goods. probably an option for those of you who live in San diego. HUMAN A/S and ancillaries are allowed to pass, not vet gear....

Thread Information