zanedom is offline New Member

picking a cycle for zanedom!!

hey guys if you could help lead me to a good cycle that will help me make the gains that i want. (first check out my pics in the picture forum) if you dont think i am ready to start anything just say so. but i was planning on doing something like this
    week 1-12 EQ 400mg week
    week 1-10 Test 200mg week

dont know if i should add test or instead use winny,anavar , or something else because i am not looking for huge mass gains just lean muscle gains with reduced fat to bring myself to about 190-200lbs.

as far as doeses go i need opinions on how much i should take a week. i was wondering if taking small amounts for a cycle would allow me to see good gains (i know it may take more then 1 cycle to get there)
    but am wondering if it will yeild less side effects by taking several small cyles as apposed to 1 large one? i want to gain and retain the hard and ripped "steroid look" that some of you guys have. --ZANEDOM

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Run the test at 400mg/wk if you're going to use it. EQ/var for 12 weeks would also give you lean mass gains. For example...

wk 1-12 eq @ 400mg/wk
    wk 4-14 var @ 40-50mg/ed (this gets expensive as fuck but it will help you gain lean mass and shed fat).

clomid after.

BUMP.. any other comments?? what about adding winny? based on my frame do i really need 400mg of test?? --ZANEDOM

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    I think test should be the base of any cycle. Winny is a good idea, but I dont think you'd need to run it 12 weeks.

...This is what i look like right now.. i have read that it is best to stay away from test for a first cycle. 400mg seems like alot for a first cycle especally with 400mg of EQ!!! hopeing for a lot of feedback/opinions hopefully you guys can help steer me into the right direction. --ZANEDOM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails picking a cycle for zanedom!!-mirror.jpg  

bump!!

decided on going with a higher dose of TEST. 400-500mg also 400mg EQ and 50mg ED of WINSTROL this is what i want to look like..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails picking a cycle for zanedom!!-slyposing2.jpg  

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    EQ will give you the vascularity you are looking for. If you are set that you want to do test/eq/winny then run it like this...

wk 1-12 test @ 400mg/wk
    wk 1-12 eq @ 400mg/wk
    wk 9-14 winny @ 50mg/ed

clomid after.

Thread Information