54yobb is offline New Member

Buying Anabolics

Sorry to ask this question, but I really don't know the answer. If there is a thread that will answer this, please direct me to it. But, how can I buy anabolics safely, be guaranteed that I'm getting what it's supposed to be, and not find myself in jail? I've never been able to make that connection, but would appreciate some advice on how to do it. Thanks.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Flacco is offline Member
    Stick around, get to know people here. Or ask any shady people you might know. If you don't know any shady people, ask a friend that smokes pot if they know any shady people. Basically... you have to ask as many people as possible to ask as many people as they can, to look for Steroids . You could also join a Big gym, and get friendly with someone who looks like they Juice. If they don't, chances are they might know someone who does. Take it slow though. "Can you get me steroids?" shouldn't be your opener. I can't guarantee that you'll get what your supposed to be getting. You need to educate yourself for that. Going to jail is on you also. Oh, and if you're under 24/25, don't even bother... Check the diet and training sections. Good Luck

Thanks, Flacco. It sounds hard...but can't understand that because there are so many big juiced guys out there.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 54yobb View Post
    Thanks, Flacco. It sounds hard...but can't understand that because there are so many big juiced guys out there.
    Read that link Matt posted too.

Alot of guys won't admit that they juice. If someone asks me, I tell em straight up that I'm on steroids . I almost feel like a fraud when people compliment my physic and I don't tell them I'm juicin. People don't want to be looked at as cheaters. I don't see Steroids as cheating. Maybe it is in a sense, but you still have to put in the same amount of work. The gains are just quicker. You still have to have a strict diet/training/sleep schedual. If your diet is good, you'll gain, even without steroids. If your diet is good and you add steroids, you'll gain ALOT. But if you're diet isn't good, and you use steroids , you may even loose muscle.

When looking for steroids, I have found that if you know a little about them, people tend to open up more. Instead of saying "Can you get me steroids?" say "Do you know anything about Nandrolone , Cypionate , or Dianabol ?" Asking it that way kind of gives you an In. Educating yourself is key.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 54yobb View Post
    Have you seen your doctor regarding TRT??
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Actually, I'm well educated about them...just have never been able to make a connection

Yes, but generally limited in quantity and scope

Thread Information