MisterClean is offline Banned

Question Anavar and Equipoise Cycle

Hi everyone...it's my first time posting on this forum....I'm hoping to start my first cycle soon. I would appreciate if I could get some help and advice in setting up my first cycle. I'm thinking about doing a 8-10 week cycle of anavar and equipoise . I read in recently published anabolics 2002 book that these compounds are one of those with few side effects. I would thank if I could get someone to write me a complete cycle including how much and when to take which compounds. here is some info on me. I'm 25 y.o. 5'8" 165lb...been working out for about 4 years on and off. i'm naturally built (so far)...I will be getting injectable equipoise and anavar in tablets, as well as clomid...should I do a 8 or 10 week cycle...I will be working out 4 days a week...what days should I take these supplements and how much I should take...i'm also planning to continue taking about 10grams of creatine powder throughout the cycle...I understand that i'm suppose to start my clomid one week after I finish the cycle and continue taking clomid for 4-6 weeks...If I will be working out 4 days a week during the cycle, do I have to take stuff on my off days too, please advice...I would like to thank everyone in advance for all those who've contributed in making this forum such a knowledgeable and helpful one. looking forward to hear from my bros...........

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    welcome bro
    yes do creatine with this cycle as it compliments the var
    good choice for clean drugs but dont expect huge monsterous gains you will get harder more quality gains.
    run 10 weeks
    do eq at 400mg per week for 10 weeks
    do var at 30mg per day and can up to 40mg per day for 10 weeks
    do shots 2x per week ex:mon and thurs ---and do var daily

you are way off on clomid though
    wait 1 and 1/2 or 2 weeks after last shot and do clomid at 300mg day 1 then 100mg days 2-7 then 50mgs days 8-14

after stay on creatine

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Tapout set you up with a good cycle. 10 weeks seems to do significantly better than 8 weeks; steroids like equipoise (EQ) take about 3 weeks to peak in your system, so if you end the cycle at 8 weeks, you have a pretty short "peak" blood level.

I know you mentioned EQ and Anavar , but adding a little Testosterone is always a good idea. 200-250mg a week does not have a lot of side effects, but it will add more mass keep the libido up. Also, I have seen studies that show Anavar is more effective in conjunction with testosterone (though the study was done on AIDS patients, so the results might not be applicable tot he general public.)

Also, anti-estrogens should be on hand--and the Clomid should be started a little later with EQ than Tapout recommended.

Testosterone Enathate or Cypionate 200-250mg/ week, weeks 1-11
    EQ 400mg/weeks weeks 1-10
    Anavar 25-40mg/day weeks X-13
    Clomid starting week 13 (see dosages below)
    Nolvadex on hand in case of gyno (see dosages below)

Stop the EQ 1 week before the testosterone; EQ takes 17-21 days to metabolize out ofthe system, Test. En/Cyp 12-14 days, so they will be out of the system at the same time. Anavar metabolizes out in less than a day. So time them to finish together--then start the Clomid.

Anavar is really expensive stuff, so unless you are swimming in extra cash, you probably will want to do it for a few weeks only. Do the anavar at the end of the cycle.

========= Some Extra Data for You ============

Q: What is Clomid? How do I take Clomid?

A: Clomid (clomiphene citrate) helps the male testes to restore natural testosterone production. Clomid is taken on the following schedule: 300mg the first day, 100mg a day for the next ten days and 50mg a day for another 10 days.

Click here for an excellent FAQ on Clomid.

Q: When should I start Clomid after my cycle?

A: When the LAST of the steroids are out of your system. Here is a chart that illustrates how long it takes specific steroids to get out of your system:

Anadrol : 8 - 12 hours after last administration
    Deca : 3 weeks after last injection and Clomid for 4 weeks
    Dianabol : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Equipoise: 17 – 21 days after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon : 3 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate : 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Enathate: 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Winstrol : 8 – 12 hours after last administration

Wait until ALL the steroids you have taken have been metabolized! For example, if you stop taking testosterone enathate (2 weeks) and Winstrol (12 hours) at the same time, wait 2 weeks!

Q: What is Nolvadex / Arimidex / Liquidex / Proviron? How do I prevent gyno / bitch tits?

A: Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate), Arimidex / Liquidex (anastrozole) and Proviron (mesterlone) all act as anti-estrogens (sometimes called anti-e’s).

Estrogen is naturally found in the male body in small amounts, however, when taking certain steroids, an excess of estrogen can be created through a process called aromitization. This abnormally large concentration of estrogen can cause some undesirable side effects, such as enlargement of the breasts (commonly referred to as “gyno” or “bitch tits”), female pattern fat distribution and water retention. (Gyno can also be caused by high concentrations of estrogen relative the your body’s level of testosterone, so gyno can be problem all the way through the end of Clomid therapy.)

Not all people who use steroids experience any estrogen related problems. Many people have taken many cycles at high dosages without using any anti-estrogens and have reported that they experienced no symptoms of gyno. Other people can take a small dose of steroids for one cycle and develop noticeable enlargement of the breast.

Estrogen can be blocked in two ways: you can block it from aromatizing, or you can block it from binding to the estrogen receptors in the body.

Nolvadex prevents estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptors in the body. Nolvadex is generally taken only if and when symptoms of gyno appear. The typical dosage is 80mg the first day, 40mg every day until the symptoms subside and 20mg a day through the end of Clomid therapy. If you are taking low-moderate doses of steroids (200-600mg a week falls into that class) you can halve the Nolvadex dose.

Arimidex, Liquidex and Proviron all function as aromatase inhibitors and work by blocking estrogen from forming. Most body builders prefer to block the estrogen from forming, because in addition to preventing gyno, it also decreases water retention and keeps the body looking harder. Typical dosages for Arimidex are 0.25 mg a day to 0.5mg a day, with 0.25mg a day being average. Proviron is typically taken at a dosage of 50mg a day.

ALWAYS have an anti-estrogen on hand when you take steroids! Tits look great--but not on men! Even if you take an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex or Proviron, you should keep some Nolvadex on hand just in case the dose you are taking is too low and you start to see symptoms of gyno appear.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Great advice as always Ajax. Bro, it looks like you'll have a nice quality lean muscle building cycle. Definitely throw some test in there, even at 250mg per week. You probably won't get gyno with this cycle, but having Nolva. on hand is always a given.

BTW, in case you haven't figured it out yet, you came to the right place for advice. Welcome aboard and I hope you decide to stick around a while and learn. Keep us posted on your results.

Peace

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Ajax is on the money. This is the cycle I was planing to run as well. I wasn't going to run Test with mine. I was thinking of adding Proviron to help with possible loss of sex drive. So that's another point to think about, whether you want to add test or not. What kind of Var and EQ where you going to use? Keep us posted. Good luck, and welcome to your new home.

Thanks bro's.......any suggestions on subsituting var with something less costly with similar characterstics as var. ex: low side effects, less water retention, and quality gains to keep. something that would go nice with eq as well.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ajax,
    you amaze me brother............can i get some input on my cycle as well?..............hehe.
    nice job bro.

peace bb79

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by MisterClean
    Thanks bro's.......any suggestions on subsituting var with something less costly with similar characterstics as var. ex: low side effects, less water retention, and quality gains to keep. something that would go nice with eq as well.
    Winny is a cheaper alternative to Anavar , but it is still some good shit. Do a search in "Winny" or "Winstrol "..thay are the same. Hope this helped you somewhat.

Peace

Thanks Big Rush, I'll do my research and run it by you guys before starting a cycle. you guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigMoody5 is offline New Member
    is clomid really neccessary for an anavar and eq cycle?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    yes bigmoody5
    anything that is taken that shuts down own production should be followed with clomid therapy---which helps keep the gains

osujudoman is offline Junior Member
    This is exactly the cycle I intend to start in about 2 weeks (when I can get the liquidex in).

EQ 400mg/week 1-10
    Test Enan 250mg/week 1-11
    Fina 75mg/eod, week 1-4
    Anavar 30mg/day, week 8-13
    Liquidex .25mg/day, week 1-12
    Clomid starting at the end of week 13

Looking for good, hard muscle gain in the 10-12lb range and a drop in bf%.

Look good, Ajax?

- Judoman

DeepZenPill is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Tapout
    welcome bro
    yes do <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> with this cycle as it compliments the var
    good choice for clean drugs but dont expect huge monsterous gains you will get harder more quality gains.
    run 10 weeks
    do eq at 400mg per week for 10 weeks
    do var at 30mg per day and can up to 40mg per day for 10 weeks
    do shots 2x per week ex:mon and thurs ---and do var daily

you are way off on clomid though
    wait 1 and 1/2 or 2 weeks after last shot and do clomid at 300mg day 1 then 100mg days 2-7 then 50mgs days 8-14

after stay on <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a>
    You could follow what he has, but I would suggest delaying the anavar a week or 2 into the cycle. For example:
    Weeks 1-10 - 400mg EQ/week
    Weeks 3-12 - 30mg Anavar/ED
    Clomid following last day of the Var

This way you won't have that gap of nothing between taking the AS and the clomid therapy. It's a tough call with the anavar because it might be beneficial to start it early to get it to kick in around the same time as the EQ. But if you take the var between the last EQ shot and the clomid you could retain more muscle.

Also, if you want minimal sides I would avoid test this cycle. Everytime I ask for a critique on my cycle everyone chimes in saying to add test. Yes you're gains will be a ton better with test, but with those gains will come sides and bloat. So if you want minimal sides, hold off on the test until you know how you can handle the mild stuff.

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Thats what i was gong to suggest,wait til the Eq starts to kick in around week 3 or 4 then start your var. And run it 2weeks after the Eq.. Day after last var, start clomid

Thread Information