alert is offline Junior Member

suggestions on gear!

howdy ... i just today got some prices from a fella that comes into my work ... they are $1.50 per pill for D-bol ,$25 bucks per cc(assuming 250ml per) of sus250 and deca .. now for the deca he said it came in a large bottle and was enough for 8 weeks ... anyone know how much that could be ? all these prices are in canadian ? how do they compare and what would be good .. i know dbol and deca can both be combined with sus250 for a good cycle ... but any imput would be great ... im also waiting on another fella for prices ... and i know i need to get ahold of some novadex and clomid aswell ... but this is a start

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    Thats not a good deal at all... bottom line. The deca is probably in 20 ml bottle but I would look elsewhere.

Best regards

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea that sust is quite pricy, actually its a total rip-off. find a better source...

alert is offline Junior Member
    yeah i thought it was alittle high ... what are some reasonable prices to look for ? sus / dbol /deca /clomid and nova just so i know ... but in the end , if i can only get it from this guy .. i have no other option but to buy

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, Thats WAYYYY to much $. 25$ canadian for an amp of sust. Find another source bro. 6-10$ for an amp, and .50- 1.00 per dbol . Good luck

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    thats a complete ripoff, find another source

dickhead is offline New Member
    do not buy his shit. you want a canadian man to answer your question, email me. no im not a source im from cali. so ain't no source posting here.

Thread Information