MacGyver is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb MacGyver's LAST CYCLE!!! Please comment

Thanx to all that have helped me recently! I really appreciate it.

Ok Here we go, I want this one to be my last cycle (who am I kidding) so I want it to be a long, moderate dosed one. I have taken everyones advice and formulated something that I think will work great for me.

Wk1-4 Fina 75 EOD
    Wk1-4 Prop 100EOD
    WK5-8 Winny 50mgED
    Wk9-12 Fina 75EOD
    Wk9-12 Prop 100EOD

Heres my reasoning. I opted to do this long and moderate rather than the before proposed cycle of

Wk1-6 Fina/Prop/Winny 100/100/50 ED

because although I might gain the lean 12-15 pounds of beautiful musclemass that I am shooting for, I probably wont keep even half of it. The last cycle I did was 11.5 weeks of EQ/TE 400/400 and I thought it sucked completely because i didnt blow up and look completely amazing during the process like in the previous cycles. But now in retrospect, I never really kept shit from the other ones while I have kept almost all of what I gained in this one. Granted I didnt look like the most ripped guy in the gym like on the previous ones I looked way better than everyone else still. I dont think it was the EQ either that allowed for the keepable gains but the moderate doses and the longer length in cycle.

Now, in all previous cycles I have only gained mass in the first 4-5 weeks! If the point of carrying out your cycle for the next 8 weeks is to solidify gains than I will do it with something else for shorter like winny. Everybody has been ranting and raving about Fina/Prop and Ive been dying to jump on the bandwagon. Either everybody is full of shit and Im about to prove the board wrong and start my own or, everyones a member of MENSA and I will buy a AR tshirt and wear it to my next competition.LOL

Part 3, I want to go for 192-195 mark and then maintain naturally. I m in the low 180's right now. Now if I gain 11 lbs in the first four weeks and loose 5 during the winny, then Im still up 6. If I gain another 10 during the last phase and loose another 5 then I walk away with a grand total of 11pounds of solid muscle. I hope this will leave me at a ripped 193.

So now everyone critique! All comments are welcome please. I dont know which parts i need to drag out the winn or the first phase or the last. I wanted to do two phases of a great combo so I can do the last phase right if I have to bump them both up or add a week. Sorry this was soo long, think of it as poetry eh.

Thank you again.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Why are you splitting up the fina/prop just a question otherwise that looks like a badass cycle. I going to be doing the same thing in late feb early march.
    Profina Week 1-8 (Fina90mg/Prop 45 mg) ED
    Winstrol Week 6-10 50 mg ED
    Proviron Week 1-13 50 mg ED
    Clomid as follows

Well my intentions were to get 2 boosts in one cycle. Since I never make any gains in the 6th week and little to none in week 5 then taking any gear during those weeks is just a waste. its like doing two 6 week cycles with a bridge of winny. I just eliminated the wasted end two weeks.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    what are your stats macguyver? they're not listed in your profile. that would help alot of the bros out giving advice...

i gave more background in the last paragraphs
    5'9
    8%bf
    3.5 previous cycles
    Looking to get to 193-95

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey MacGyver bro, let me take a shot at this forya. Id run it something like this....

weeks 1 - 8 Fina .75cc ed or eod
    Weeks 1 - 8 Prop 100mgs ed
    weeks 3 - 8 Winny 50mgs ed

Reason being fina only last between 4 - 12 hrs in ur system. You need to saturate ur body with it till u reach a consistent level. In my last cycle it took almost till week 5 untill i started seeing/feeling any results of the fina. So IMO u should just run it straight through for 8 weeks.

I have to get going. If u need any other help let me know. Good Luck!!

OG

So in your opinion I should just do the one 8week phase. I had heard in some posts that Tren took up to 4 weeks to kick in and some said just a week or two.

If I do EOD for 8weeks thats 28cc of 75mg Ill need. If I use the Fkits 4G and 2 carts that will give me 40ml @100mg right? So that will go for 65 ED injects @ 75mgs right?

Thread Information