Thread: D-Bol?

Tuff1 is offline Junior Member

D-Bol?

Is D-bol any good my friend wants to take it and he thinks that he will be putting on 20lbs a month. Has anyone taken D-bol that could tell me how much they gained and if the kept it. Thanks.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro do a search ,these are bread and butter questions ,look at the drug profiles .its simpl dont wana sound like a dick .dbol must be stacked with test or somethin inorder to hold on to most of ur gains .its mostly water.

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by big N
    bro do a search ,these are bread and butter questions ,look at the drug profiles .its simpl dont wana sound like a dick .dbol must be stacked with test or somethin inorder to hold on to most of ur gains .its mostly water.
    Tell that to Tony Atlas.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    20 pound gains in a month is not uncommon with Dinabol, but alot of that first initial weight will be water(bloat.) I myself keep my gains made from d-bol minus the bloat of course, however i would say no no to a d-bol only cycle. Your friend would be wise to stack it with something, like some form of test. Bring your friend here and tell him to so some fucking research.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    This is not a recommended approach... He might see 10-20lbs of water retention, depending on the dosage.

Any lean body mass attained this way is going to be minimal... I've experimented with 3 d-bol cycles, two stacked with other compounds and one which was d-bol only. The d-bol only cycle was my first one and a waste. To be honest the amount of LBM I gained off of it I could've easily gained just from a change in my diet and by increasing the intensity of my workouts.

In my opinion and the opinion of a lot of people on this board, d-bol is good for jump starting a cycle when stacking with other AAS and/or bridging after a cycle due to its anti-catabolic properties as well as its ability to increase protein synthesis in the body. I am about to start a d-bol only 'bridge' myself to beat catabolism as my workouts will be in the early AM for now.

So to answer your question: 'Is D-bol any good..' - yes. But not when taken alone for your friend's purpose.

If your friend does insist on doing a d-bol only. Then tell him to make sure he has clomid for post cycle therapy . If i were doing a d-bol only cycle i would do it like this

wk 1-4, 40mg/ed
    wk 5, 50mg/ed

Most people dont advocate doing d-bol for over 5 weeks and 6 weeks is stretching it. This is due to the hepatoxic 17aa that is in d-bol. Arnold used to pop d-bol like pez so i hear, and he is still live and kicking. It's hard to say how toxic d-bol really is.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BigMike J
    Most people dont advocate doing d-bol for over 5 weeks and 6 weeks is stretching it. This is due to the hepatoxic 17aa that is in d-bol. Arnold used to pop d-bol like pez so i hear, and he is still live and kicking. It's hard to say how toxic d-bol really is.
    Everyone tolerates 17AA's differently. I know a guy who has been on winny @ 50mg/ED for 18 weeks straight with NO change in liver values whatsoever, whereas other people I know, their liver values increase just by looking at a 17AA.

Leroy Brown: Who is Tony Atlas?

Nj i myself don't really feel any negative sides from d-bol either,(other then bloat)

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    BIGMIKEJ

BRO! PLEASE! Do me this favour, can you PLEASE change your Avatar! That thing scares the living SHIT out of me and FREAKS me out. That Avatar alone turned me off from girls for 2 days every time I see it....

FUUUUUUCK!

FUCK!! NOBODY LIKES THIS FUCKING AVATAR.

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    Dbol is crap, IMO the gains are too minimal and ya look like crap on it, the streingth gains and pumps are the bonus, but gains are made from the good stuff, read up on a trip to bovine university bro, look up finiplix, everybody who used it loves it, so little side effects and gains are solid not water.........search bro

MDMA is offline Banned
    Dbol sucks, prop is better.

water sucks gatoraid is better.

Thread Information