Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dbol sucks!!!

I love dbol !!

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn boyz!!! old thread...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    I take dbol for the sheer feeling i get

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I think it sucks. Cant really do deads or squats on it. Too much back pressure. Give me var, halo, methyl-t or just some good ol suspension.

lollipops is offline Associate Member

great results

I have no complaints with dbol . I look forward to taking it when I cycle. I just finished my first four weeks using it and gained a solid 17 lbs. I used the Brit Despen 5mgs for about 35 mgs ed for 4 weeks, Maybe you should try them. They work well

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    I love dbol!!
    Damn straight.

I upped my bench, seem to have endless energy in the gym.

Also being on this stuff kinda gives you that mental edge thinking your superman. Oh well, if isn't really working for me like it should.....then it's still doing a damn good job for my ego.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I kinda of agree with Billy... when I use it I get such pumps in my back i can't walk.. deads and sqauts are out of the qwuestion.. sometimes when i do babrball curls on it my front delts get so pumped they hurt and i have to stop curls.. suspension way better.....

Joe Rilla is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    some people say thats the bomb, other say its just shit...

im now on day 9 of 28 at 30mg ED and the only thing a have noticied is my throath is like Sahara... but no mass gain or strenght...

what can i expect for a first timer at this dosage???

will i become Hercule??

anyway i post a poll just to see what youre thinking of "The breakfast of the Champion"

thanks
    I am new to all of this just like you, and I agree with you about the dbol . I took it the first 4 weeks of my cycle and felt nothing (yes it was real dbol) . I decided that it was not worth the risk of male pattern balding as well as liver toxic problems .
    I have recently decided to try anadrol 50 . I will let you know how It works for me.
    I was advised from a senior member of this forum , that my first cycle I should drop the deca and do simply 500 mg enethate for 8- 10 weeks would be great.
    I just wanted to add the anadrol, as I saw no results with the dbol an dwas cureous . I was at least expecting it to make me alittle stronger.
    Last edited by Joe Rilla; 10-25-2003 at 03:24 PM.

Dbols shit in my opinion. It's a primitive drug and there's much better alternatives out there. Sure the weight gain is fast on dbol , but the quality of gains is crap and on top of all this, it's liver toxic. I would use it only for the first few weeks of a cycle if your desperate to gain some strength. (as a little boost)

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    Dbols shit in my opinion. It's a primitive drug and there's much better alternatives out there. Sure the weight gain is fast on dbol, but the quality of gains is crap and on top of all this, it's liver toxic. I would use it only for the first few weeks of a cycle if your desperate to gain some strength. (as a little boost)
    If I'm correct, your post is basically what dbol IS used for. To jump start a cycle with strength gains and some quick water retention. It is so far doing a good job until my cyp kicks in.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    What does Dbol stand for????? I keep seeing it everywhere.
    No I didnt bump this thread up. It was bumped up already and I felt like adding to it. Maybe throw in a box cutter so I can hijack it

WORD ASSOCIATION
    The word is:
    DBOL....

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Rilla
    I am new to all of this just like you, and I agree with you about the dbol . I took it the first 4 weeks of my cycle and felt nothing (yes it was real dbol) . I decided that it was not worth the risk of male pattern balding as well as liver toxic problems .
    I have recently decided to try anadrol 50 . I will let you know how It works for me.
    I was advised from a senior member of this forum , that my first cycle I should drop the deca and do simply 500 mg enethate for 8- 10 weeks would be great.
    I just wanted to add the anadrol, as I saw no results with the dbol an dwas cureous . I was at least expecting it to make me alittle stronger.
    Anadrol is even stronger on you and makes you feel like shit after about a week... I think it also made my injection area more irritated as soon as I quit the anadrol all the pain and inflamation, swelling, of my test en/deca injections etc all went away in record time...

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    dang!!! big surprise!! DBOL dont suck at all
    just add 7pounds in 12 days and i can press those damn 120lbs dumbell 5x on bench press (yeah i know, nothing too exciting :P ) came from 105lbs 6x 2 weeks ago
    in conclusion:my thai was underdosed/fake and my naposim are totally legit

Last offseason I did a d-bol enanthate stack and fuckin blew up, in my experience it gave me the biggest pump in the worlsd and would make me less able to rep out, hell I got a pump from walkin, made my BP go up and lil hard to breath,but still loved it,the same results with my lifting partner. d-bol put a huge amount of size and strength on me very fast, my traps got even bigger and my bench went up 30 lbs. I started out with 15mgs a day and gradually pyramid up untill I got to 30-35mgs and then back down, but to make a long story short I love it and plan to do the same cycle real soon, matter of fact like 3 wks. will look something like this:

wk 1-2: 500 mgs test en. /15mgs d-bol ed
    wk 3-4: 750 mgs en./20 mgs d ed
    wk 5-6: 900 mgs en./25 mgs d ed
    wk 7-8: 1000 mgs en./30 mgs ed
    wk 9-10: 1000 mgs/25 mgs ed
    11-12: 1000mgs/20 mgs ed
    12-14: 1000 mgs/ 15mgs ed

PCT 3 wks after last shot, no need to taper test, put on 25 lbs last offseason and loved every minute of it. Critique if you would like.

Whatcha gonna do brother..........
    Last edited by the hulkster; 11-04-2003 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    some people say thats the bomb, other say its just shit...

im now on day 9 of 28 at 30mg ED and the only thing a have noticied is my throath is like Sahara... but no mass gain or strenght...

what can i expect for a first timer at this dosage???

will i become Hercule??

anyway i post a poll just to see what youre thinking of "The breakfast of the Champion"

thanks
    I've always had good results with D-Bol's, as long as they're stacked.
    In "my younger years" I thought everyone that wasn't doin' Primoteston, Deca and D-Bol's was Stupid!
    Get some Prop or somethin' in there and I bet you'll see a big difference.

Chrisato is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was sus and dbol i stopped runing it on the 3 rd week for some reason it spead up my heart and i kept on blowing vessels in my nose witch resulted in lot bleeding noses I stop taking it and they went away I think dbol is over rated and to hard on your liver stick to needles a lot safer for first time users

well in this case I would have to say that everyone has to find a safe medium when taking d-bol, it is known to reaise BP but mine never got outta control, you may have a pre-existing succeptability to high BP, I'm still stickin with them, just don't be stupid and I think it is safe to say they are good all in all.

Whatcha gonna do brother.......

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Im in my 2nd week of 30mg dbol , 300mg test E and I can def. feel a difference from the D, I haven't been sleeping as well, but my lifts are up and my pumps are incredible.

Latin is offline Associate Member
    im currently in my 5th day and have gained 12 pounds!!
    This is my first cycle though and are getting pumps i never had before !

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    this is my 2nd day running d-bol 30mgs e.d with sust and eq do u think this would be a good stack to c some nice gains off of the d-bol btw my diet and training is very in check i am not cutting corners anywhere or giving myself some "cheat" days

casper2769 is offline Banned
    D-bol does not suck!!!!!!!!!!! I am a hard gainer and when I used it...I gained weight easily the first week and also strength and it continued during cycle. I got great results. I started at 20mg then to 30mg. You might have fake d-bol. I had the pink thia. What brand do you have??? It could be low dosage!! Good Luck ....Peace Casper

DirtyDee is offline Banned
    how much of ur gains did u keep?

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    I agree bud, I am on 30mg of Dbol a day and i put on about 10lbs, It definately wasn't what i was expecting, next time i am going anadrol all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy
    I agree bud, I am on 30mg of Dbol a day and i put on about 10lbs, It definately wasn't what i was expecting, next time i am going anadrol all the way.
    Well, just so you know, it's not what it used to be that's a Fact.
    I don't know how old you are, but if you're basing you Anadrol thoughts on yesteryear (like I was) you'll be disappointed.
    I remember the American stuff, I think it was called Syntex, THAT stuff was flippin' freaky...Blow you up Big Time, in No Time.
    But the stuff I've been seein' doesn't impress me at all. So far I've had Eye Pee's,which appear to be extremely weak, don't know if it's under dosed or bad absorbsion, Anapolan (which is much better) and some other someone gave me, might have been Hemogen, but NONE of them were like the old stuff.
    Honestly, my recent D-Bol experiences have been better than my Anadrol ones, and THAT is strange.

And since we're talkin' D-Bol here, is it just me or can you guys eat like 150mg (50mg ea) of these Eye Pee Chewable Vitamins like I seem to be able to???

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=TheSevnthWarrior]Well, just so you know, it's not what it used to be that's a Fact.
    I don't know how old you are, but if you're basing you Anadrol thoughts on yesteryear (like I was) you'll be disappointed.
    I remember the American stuff, I think it was called Syntex, THAT stuff was flippin' freaky...Blow you up Big Time, in No Time.
    But the stuff I've been seein' doesn't impress me at all. So far I've had Eye Pee's,which appear to be extremely weak, don't know if it's under dosed or bad absorbsion, Anapolan (which is much better) and some other someone gave me, might have been Hemogen, but NONE of them were like the old stuff.
    Honestly, my recent D-Bol experiences have been better than my Anadrol ones, and THAT is strange.

And since we're talkin' D-Bol here, is it just me or can you guys eat like 150mg (50mg ea) of these Eye Pee Chewable Vitamins like I seem to be able to??? [/QUO

they were supposedly tested around 20-25mg, I just finished with 2 a day, worked well, I really doubt there 50mg

"they were supposedly tested around 20-25mg, I just finished with 2 a day, worked well, I really doubt there 50mg"

Yeah, me either.
    In fact I'd never seen any test results, but after a couple decades of usin' somethin,' you know what it should do.
    That's why I wasn't fearful of sides from uping the dose.
    It took 2 or 3 tabs to get the "Feeling" I'm used to with D's.
    Plus eye pee's taste like Crap....I didn't take it serious the first time I heard you had to chew them suckers!
    Strangely though, the Anadrols don't taste Bad at all? ('course maybe there's nothin' in 'em! LOL)

Well Looky there....12:30am....Merry Christmas everyone!
    Take pic's, time flys.
    Good Night...Sleep in Heavenly Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    "they were supposedly tested around 20-25mg, I just finished with 2 a day, worked well, I really doubt there 50mg"

Yeah, me either.
    In fact I'd never seen any test results, but after a couple decades of usin' somethin,' you know what it should do.
    That's why I wasn't fearful of sides from uping the dose.
    It took 2 or 3 tabs to get the "Feeling" I'm used to with D's.
    Plus eye pee's taste like Crap....I didn't take it serious the first time I heard you had to chew them suckers!
    Strangely though, the Anadrols don't taste Bad at all? ('course maybe there's nothin' in 'em! LOL)

Well Looky there....12:30am....Merry Christmas everyone!
    Take pic's, time flys.
    Good Night...Sleep in Heavenly Peace.
    I never had his anadrols, heard though that his anavar was drols, and drols had nothing in them. That test I've actually seen.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    I never had his anadrols, heard though that his anavar was drols, and drols had nothing in them. That test I've actually seen.
    His prices are good, but just way too much speculation on what you might be getting, I've been looking elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    His prices are good, but just way too much speculation on what you might be getting, I've been looking elsewhere.
    12:30 it's 4 here, time to get my last meal in,lol

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Dianabol is a steroid with a history of proven effectiveness. It is simply a fact of biology and physiology that if you take 50mg of dianabol everyday for a few weeks combined with a proper diet and training program, that your body will be in an anabolic state producing muscle gains (unless you are already a freakishly huge 400lb monster).

It is more likely that your stuff is underdosed.

-SF

promiscio is offline Member
    (Water bloat from anabolic steroids can largely be blamed on the users diet too - can't always blame it on the gear. Dbol can also be used for cutting - it's all about your diet and what you choose to stick in your mouth.)

I see alot of talk about the diet but no suggestions for it. What types of diets help keep the water retention down and assist DBOL for cutting?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well compared to anadrol d-bol is a lightweight. i can tell u this from experience with the two !

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    The real problem here is that you don't have any test in the mix. Even if your dbol does give you some gains...you are going to lose it without any test.

peace,

ttgb

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

eye pee

who's he talking about eye pee?

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    D-bol is good stuff if you stack it....... Personally I dont like it..... to much water retention..... to harmful to the liver.... to many side effects in the dosages I like to take

bisciut210 is offline Junior Member
    Im on my 13th day of 30mgs d-bol and test cyp 400mgs and I couldnt be happier. I feel kinda jacked every muscle is full and hard everyday i go to the gym its like opening a new door. I cant wait for the test to start kickin in then the game really begins. Its also my first cycle and ive gained 21lbs so far.

2 or 3 weeks after the birth of Christ, this thread was started, and back then people were saying "Good" D-Bol's work if ran correctly stacked.
    All the Roman Century's Ran D-Bol/Test and Goats Milk.
    TSW

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    2 or 3 weeks after the birth of Christ, this thread was started, and back then people were saying "Good" D-Bol's work if ran correctly stacked.
    All the Roman Century's Ran D-Bol/Test and Goats Milk.
    TSW
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    lmao
    I read it in an old 200AD FLEX mag.............

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    i love dbol , it works great for me everytime, im on the new BL dbols, and they are by far the best i have ever used!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information