Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Kibble is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,063

    Pain after injection

    I injected quads yesterday. Mid-outer quad. Injection went smooth. Well it is a new day, and it is painful. There is no swelling, no warmth and no redness. However, I feel a bad pain from the injection site, all the way down to my knee. That means that half of my quad is in pain. It is in tthe muscle because I have been massaging it. It is most painful at the spot right above the knee. Is this normal? Thanks.

  2. #2
    CHUCKYthentic's Avatar
    CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ELM STREET
    Posts
    2,222
    is it your 1st time injecting there?

  3. #3
    Kibble is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,063
    Hit right quad once a week. This was the 3rd time

  4. #4
    PistolStarta's Avatar
    PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,180
    its happened to me a few times if I hit the quad at not a perfect straight angle, maybe slightly higher than 90. I get a burning during the injection because of the needle angle, then the pain is sharper and feels more injection site pain then oil or swelling soreness. Just gotta make sure I pay attention to my hand placement.

  5. #5
    Kibble is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,063
    I never have site pain. This just feels like I pulled a leg muscle. It goes from the injection site down to my knee only

  6. #6
    CHUCKYthentic's Avatar
    CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ELM STREET
    Posts
    2,222
    probably just knicked a nerve, maybe went too far either way.... as long as there is no swelling or redness and all that business you should be good

    sometimes you have bad injections due to the spot for numerous reasons

    u inject your left quad too right?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    864
    I guess all of my injections are sh1tty.

    That is that I always have after-injection pain. Aside from when I use my shoulders (which is for 85% of my injections)
    Also: could be a lot of alcohol in your gear. (just a thought)

  8. #8
    Kibble is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,063
    Yeah I hit my left quad too. I alternate quads every 3.5 days. I might start pinning biceps or calves. I will do another quad injection (left), tomorrow, then I will think about switching it up. It is just weird that the most painful place in my leg is right above my knee, when I injected in the middle-outer section of my thigh... nowhere near my knee. It must have been a nerve because how else would my leg have a sharp pain above the knee?

    Thanks for all of the replies

  9. #9
    ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    australia, melbourne
    Posts
    2,426
    mate u werent wearing ur glasses were you? lmfao naa jokes

    dw mate ive experioenced that to, can happen with any muscle group

    sometimes u pin and u feel nothing the next day, sometimes u pin and it hurts like a mother fuker the next day

    i wouldnt be worried about it

  10. #10
    Bossman's Avatar
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,401
    I wouldn't hit my calves and I would think twice about bi's. Circulation is poor in calves and you stand much more chance of an abcess. Ive injected bi's but for me its a painful muscle.

    Are you pinning shoulders, tri's pecs?

  11. #11
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,343
    nerve.
    It happens.

  12. #12
    PistolStarta's Avatar
    PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,180
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Yeah I hit my left quad too. I alternate quads every 3.5 days. I might start pinning biceps or calves. I will do another quad injection (left), tomorrow, then I will think about switching it up. It is just weird that the most painful place in my leg is right above my knee, when I injected in the middle-outer section of my thigh... nowhere near my knee. It must have been a nerve because how else would my leg have a sharp pain above the knee?

    Thanks for all of the replies
    I was feeling like I was hitting the same spot to much, like maybe I was building scar tissue, I use lower quads and upper quads. Shoot left about 5 inches from the knee, then right the same. Then Left about 8 inches up, then right the same.

  13. #13
    Researcher is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    227
    Easy to hit a nerve there

  14. #14
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,203
    thats why i dont hit quads

  15. #15
    biggerguns's Avatar
    biggerguns is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    I injected quads yesterday. Mid-outer quad. Injection went smooth. Well it is a new day, and it is painful. There is no swelling, no warmth and no redness. However, I feel a bad pain from the injection site, all the way down to my knee. That means that half of my quad is in pain. It is in tthe muscle because I have been massaging it. It is most painful at the spot right above the knee. Is this normal? Thanks.
    Dont worry about it. Im going tru the exact same thing right now. The pain will go away in 2 days. The quads will get used to it and the pain will not come back in future injections. Its the oil that runs to the bottom of the quad muscle thats all. I pin thursday nights cuz i already know i will be sore the next 2-3 days and i would rather be sore in weekends than during work week.

  16. #16
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,203
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerguns View Post
    Dont worry about it. Im going tru the exact same thing right now. The pain will go away in 2 days. The quads will get used to it and the pain will not come back in future injections. Its the oil that runs to the bottom of the quad muscle thats all. I pin thursday nights cuz i already know i will be sore the next 2-3 days and i would rather be sore in weekends than during work week.
    the best is crappy prop in the quads,,

  17. #17
    biggerguns's Avatar
    biggerguns is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    the best is crappy prop in the quads,,
    Cant even imagine that pain!! And im running galenika testE.

  18. #18
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,203
    seriously had to take off work one time

  19. #19
    Kibble is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,063
    Ok so the consensus is that I hit a nerve. The pain is slowly going away, but I have to skip my leg workout. I will ht calves and hamstrings. No quads today. Gonna skip the squats and leg extensions. I am still walking like a crippled old man. I am going to try quads once more. Then I am going to give delts a shot. Thanks for all of the input guys. The pain is going away, but slowly. I have another injection today too... in my other quad

  20. #20
    biggerguns's Avatar
    biggerguns is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Ok so the consensus is that I hit a nerve. The pain is slowly going away, but I have to skip my leg workout. I will ht calves and hamstrings. No quads today. Gonna skip the squats and leg extensions. I am still walking like a crippled old man. I am going to try quads once more. Then I am going to give delts a shot. Thanks for all of the input guys. The pain is going away, but slowly. I have another injection today too... in my other quad
    I work legs wednesdays and pin quad once a week on thursdays. First pin was on 3rd right and second was on 10th left quad. Both of those hurt. Did third shot on 17th right quad and WALA!! No more soreness. Not one bit of pain.

  21. #21
    Kibble is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,063
    The pain has gone away. I shoot my left quad in a few hours. I am going to use delts next. Thanks for the input guys

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •