teampain is offline Junior Member

Question shots by doctors

I have cycles on and off about three times in four years. But know the people that I taught how to stick me have all moved away. has anyone every ask a doctor if they would do it for you.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Well if you taught your friends, then you should know how to inject yourself. It is part of the game, you can do it...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a good idea to go to a doctor with an illegal drug and ask him to inject you with it.

Ya, you are right i should be able to do it myself. But I can't reach around to asperate to check for blood very well. I can stick it my delt with out any problems, but its always better to rotate the injections sites.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    IMO you don't need to aspirate when you're shooting the glute. You should be deep enough in the muscle that you shouldn't worrying about hitting a vein there.
    Go here if you need some help in where to stick
    www.spotinjections.com

true, but there is a main artery in your ass. if you hit it will hurt like hell, you always need aperate.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    shoot your quads...it's easy to aspirate , easy to see, easy to do.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya, you are right i should be able to do it myself. But I can't reach around to asperate to check for blood very well. I can stick it my delt with out any problems, but its always better to rotate the injections sites.
    =============================

Try sitting down and leaning a bit forward, put your hands on your hips, find where your thumb and index finger meet, then inject 2" below there.
    Works for my weekly 200mg shot . . .

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by teampain
    true, but there is a main artery in your ass. if you hit it will hurt like hell, you always need aperate.
    It's the main nerve that would hurt like hell if you hit it. Aspirating has nothing to do with that. Although you ALWAYS should aspirate ... if you arent flexible enough to do that with a glute shot just work on your flexibility.

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    somebody needs to do some research.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Not a good idea to go to a doctor with an illegal drug and ask him to inject you with it.
    That's what I was thinking. If I was the Doc - hell no, I am not risking my job because you can't give yourself the reach around or a simple quad shot. I would give physicals to keep folks healthy - but don't ask me to put it in you... Did you seriously think you could go to a Doc multiple times a week with some gear? I mean, come on. Time to stop being so dependent.

Andy is offline Associate Member
    DUDE always aspirate ALWAYS -- Even in your glute. FRIGGIN ALWAYS

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    IMO you don't need to aspirate when you're shooting the glute. You should be deep enough in the muscle that you shouldn't worrying about hitting a vein there.
    Go here if you need some help in where to stick
    www.spotinjections.com
    YOU ALWAYS SHOULD ASPIRATE NO MATTER WHERE YOU INJECT.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, one other thing: Emphatically NO, you should not ask a doctor to adminsiter illegal drugs. That's like walking up to a doctor and asking, "Hey, doc, do you mind if you completely jepordize your medical liscense, throw away any chance of ever being a doctor again, possibly getting jail time and wasting all the years of the hard work you did in school by giving me injections of steroids so I WON'T HURT MYSELF?"

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I must concure ... why on EARTH would you not aspirate . Stupid risk if you ask me. It's just ... GRRR I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY!

Anywho, in terms of rotating the injection sites, depending on how many shots your doing, you should have plenty of spots to hit besides the glutes. Quads, Delts, Biceps, Calfs, etc...

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Warrior

That's what I was thinking. If I was the Doc - hell no, I am not risking my job because you can't give yourself the reach around or a simple quad shot. I would give physicals to keep folks healthy - but don't ask me to put it in you... Did you seriously think you could go to a Doc multiple times a week with some gear? I mean, come on. Time to stop being so dependent.

Especially if there was a little bulldog on the test bottle.

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Woohooo I always too scared to do my calves. Your friggin hardcore :P Anyways if you follow that advice hes straight up correct just ASPIRATE Biceps, Delts, and Calves are full of craup so you should know what your doin. And just to be sure you know for sure, ALWAYS ASPIRATE. Im not out of med school yet, but I know this one ooo ooo.. oooo... I got one.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I pin point every injection in a rotation no matter what the ester, calves both heads /one head per rotation ex. 1/2cc or 1cc per inside calf, bi's both heads/ EX same as before, quads- outside and tear/ & so on, hams always outside, shoulders middle and rear/ EX same as before. hence "pin cushion"

If your gonna put hormones in your body you might as well get good at it... The first time… was in my quad I was scared... but after a week I decided to use a drawing needle and an injection needle so in just slips in like flin...
    I got a cloth cabinet that looks like a doctors misc. shit drawer.... I use 22,23,25 gage needles I like 23g I can shoot that anywhere no problem.
    Last words brah.... sack up…and shoot yourself

Thread Information