Thread: Test Prop

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

Test Prop

I have always used test eth or cyp.But I see a lot of people using test prop is it really that much better?

Shadeed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I have always used test eth or cyp.But I see a lot of people using test prop is it really that much better?
    it's a shorter ester, this means that you can see progress quicker and also the same for the sides.

Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    As long as you don't mind pinning ED or EOD I think its better. You generally do not get the "bloat" that long esters give you and you don't have to wait 4 or 5 weeks for it to kick in. With prop you will really notice in less than a week and you will see results in a couple weeks or sooner. Not to mention if you get some bad sides or need to drop it quickly you can start PCT about 3 days after last shot and it will be out of your body quickly-even better if you are tested.

Short esters are more manageable for all the reasons listed before. I will never cycle with long esters again. Injection pain is way overrated.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    Short esters are more manageable for all the reasons listed before. I will never cycle with long esters again. Injection pain is way overrated.
    Over rated until you get a UGL with some nasty pain

Not everyones gear is as smooth as the next guys. I have seen guys stop prop due to the pain it caused.

Thread Information