Andy is offline Associate Member

Comments on my Fina/Aratest cycle

Hi all, Thanks in advance for help --
    Im sober this time honest. Would like input this is what I plan -- starting Monday--

am currently 27 and stand 5ft9 and weigh 185. Currently I am guessing my BF to be about 16percent or so.
    I used to compete international Judo, and used multiple tests, sust, and other stuff while competing. I used to compete at 215 in my prime. I however have not done a cycle in about 4 years.
    My judo/workout life pretty much ended in a car wreck where my chest was broke in half. I currently and have been for some time fully healed, but I just never got back into the scene. I really hit school hard core and have ever since. Well its about the time to bring the monster back out.

I will have for my cycle:
    {6 g of Fina}
    {2 10 ml bottle of Aratest 2500 (200mg enanthate /50mg prop)250mg per ml}
    {Clomid --}

Here are my current plans for my 8 Week Cycle
    Wks 1-8 Fina@150 E.O.D.
    Wk 1-2 Ara@750 mg/week (each week I split the 750 into even dosages mixed with my E.O.D shots of Fina into same syringe- To take some advantage of the Propionate .)
    Wk 2-7 Ara@500 mg/week (again mixed evenly over the week with my E.O.D. Fina)
    Wk 8 Ara@300 or whatever is left in Box ( its close I have it calculated on paper, all I did was split the 2 bottles evenly over the full course of my Fina cycle, and plan to mix anywhere from 1cc at start, to half cc at end, into every fina shot.
    2 days after 300mg clomid
    3-14 after 100mg clomid
    14-20 after 50 mg clomid

Basically Im front loading the Ara and keeping the Fina even.
    I split them up to get a shot at the prop. I figure its puting me at close to 40 mg of prop EoD for first 2 weeks. Most Im willing to go on the Enan
    I frontloaded so that the begining prop would be something that might matter.

I am working out M-F 6:30 a.m to 7:45 am
    Wed&Thurs possible evening wrkouts if can
    Sat 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
    Sun NOT A DAYUMM THING

My diet will be prolly adjust as I do ( I am usually good with feeling myself out.) Im thinking around 4k cals mod carb. clean proteins and lots of poonan for cardio. '

I never mixed 2 juices into same syringe. Anyone gimme the 411?
    Also if anyone ever needs to buy a spa call me -- 10% discount for all members on this board :P
    Any safety precautions I can take when Buying aratest, is it heavily bunked? Ill know lot number in the morning 000000

Keep in mind I been off for a while. Peace ---

errr anyone --

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    You have to wait 2 wks after last shot of aratest before starting clomid. Run the fina longer or throw some winny in at the end for wks 6-10 so it fills the gap.

Currently my schedule wich I will prolly start 2 days from now will end with me doing 2 E.O.D after my last shot with Ara, So in effect I am waitin one week after the ara, but I was hittin the clomid the second day after the Fina. Is that what you was thinking or you saying another week.

Thread Information