crazy man is offline Banned

anyone ever get sick from fina??

i took my first shot of fina two days ago , but the day after the shot that night i got sick ass fuck aches and pains and no energy and i was throwing up. can that happen to some people from fina, or am i just sick i allready feel alittle better???

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmm... did u make ur own bro? And if so which kit did u use?

OG

the one you get a finakit.com why i think its bacteria cause i didn't boil the finished product...

Well that was my first thought but u dont need to heat or boil the fina if u use a kit. Did u use the coffee filter and then whatman filter at the end? What size kit was it and how many carts did u use? Just trying to get info to help u figure this out bro.

OG

i didn't use the coffee fiter but i did use the filter that conects to the pump of the needle. my boy took one of the shots too and he is fine???mabey i am just sick??? i feel real tired achy and water comming out both ends"sorry i know thats gross" i also used a 4g kit

bump

f

also one bottle of fina is clear and the one i took was cloudy does that matter,,,

Ok bro, im thinking u maybe coming down with something if ur boy took an injection and had no problem. However i do recommend using the coffee filter next time. U may want to try and reduce ur dose a little bit and see if that helps? U might be sensitive to the tren ? Good luck!
    ohhh and it being cloudy doesnt really matter.

OG

Matt Foley is offline Member
    people react differently to differrent roids.fina is pretty toxic!

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    the clear and not clear....that is in the filtering.

Mine is clear as shit with that beautiful golden color. Cloudy natures come from not letting the product sit for long enough before filtering.

So Did you let it sit for 12-24 hours before coffee and whatman filter?

BTW, I didnt use the coffee filter on mine, but when done I DID bake at 250 for 45 mins. First shot was yesterday and I feel great! Second shot is in 2 hours

Another question: You say your boy took a shot from the same bottle and is fine? If that's the case it could still be bacteria if it was the "cloudy bottle", it could be some glue/binding agent that made it into your bottle and your body is not enjoying, or it very well could be you were sick to begin with. up the vitamin C, take some pre-emptive measures, like a cold pill or something.

KunipshunFit

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by KunipshunFit
    the clear and not clear....that is in the filtering.

Mine is clear as shit with that beautiful golden color. Cloudy natures come from not letting the product sit for long enough before filtering.

So Did you let it sit for 12-24 hours before coffee and whatman filter?

BTW, I didnt use the coffee filter on mine, but when done I DID bake at 250 for 45 mins. First shot was yesterday and I feel great! Second shot is in 2 hours

Another question: You say your boy took a shot from the same bottle and is fine? If that's the case it could still be bacteria if it was the "cloudy bottle", it could be some glue/binding agent that made it into your bottle and your body is not enjoying, or it very well could be you were sick to begin with. up the vitamin C, take some pre-emptive measures, like a cold pill or something.

KunipshunFit
    his friend shot the same batch ,no reaction.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    OG is right on here, no need to boil is you use both filters or filter multiple times, and ive got sick off fina everytime ive taken it, and i have spectro, finagold from valopharm, and ive made my own, i just dont like my body likes the androgenic strength of this compound, give me some deca , dbol , sust anyday...

His friend took the same bottle and had no reaction
    Welll

You say your boy took a shot from the same bottle and is fine? or something. If that's the case it could still be bacteria if it was the "cloudy bottle", it could be some glue/binding agent that made it into your bottle and your body is not enjoying, or it very well could be you were sick to begin with. up the vitamin C, take some pre-emptive measures, like a cold pill
    His body may be reacting differently to the drug, or his friend could have had a decent shot and he had some gunk in his...it's highly doubtful due to the filter, but is an option.

Which bottle did you shoot out of? the clear or cloudy?

I'm assuming cloudy for hope's sake IF it was the clear, then i'm gonna guess you were sick already and as stated above, just look for symptoms of flu/cold, etc

Is the site red?swollen?sore? If not, as djdjdjddjon said, your body might simply NOT like the compound.

Hope this helps!

KunipshunFit

thanks for all the help.. mabey i should bake just to kill any bacteria there may be do you bake it in the glass bottle, also should i keep taking the fina even tho i feel like shit???

IF you bake it, put a needle in it or it will blow up (possibly)

Second, how much did you take 1cc @ 75mg?

I'd try hitting a lower dosage, or IF it was a first shot, you can lay off and it wont hurt you...get better and try again, if it happens again, cut your losses

K

NoLimits is offline Member
    Originally posted by crazy man
    ???mabey i am just sick??? i feel real tired achy and water comming out both ends"sorry i know thats gross"

Sounds like the flu or even food poisoning.

water at both ends eh...lol...well talk about dehydrated!

Your sick...as NoLimits said..

K

i took about 1 1/2 cc's but i feel a little better today so we will see what happens thanks guys if anyone has any thing to say go ahead

Thread Information