romeo9774 is offline New Member

Question rookie in need of help

I've been working out for three yrs now and I'm ready to start juicing. I'm 5ft 8in 170 lbs. I have a good build and good genetics. I plan on starting the cycle in a week and I want to make sure that I'm doing this right. I don't have a lot of money, so this is what I'm going for.
    week 1-8 deca durabolin
    week 5-8 sustanon
    week 9-10 HGC
    deca 200mg/200/200/200/300/400/300/200
    sustanon 250mg/250/250/250
    HGC 5000i.u./5000i.u.
    does it hurt to do 2 different injectables? And I was wondering if starting the sustanon in the middle of the cycle would screw with my test. levels too much or if it would help and kick the cycle into full gear.
    This is my first cycle andc I don't think that I need to go all out. from what I've read, I could make substantial gains just if I did the deca by itself. Maybe instead, I should not do the sustanon and load up more on the deca?

sd11 is offline Banned
    You need to do a lot of research, don't do that cycle it's poorly designed.
    1. Keep deca dose constant
    2. Sust for 4 weeks is a waste and 250mg ew is a waste(JMO)
    3. No need for HCG (IMO)
    4. Research clomid and nolvadex

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    I agree with sd11..

-No need to pyramid the dosage like that, just run it constant all the way through.

-4 Weeks of Sus250 wont get you very much, you should run it at least 8 weeks

-Deca is not a good drug to run by itself, if your concerned about too many drugs for a first cycle then stick with the test, and run it 1.5-2cc's a week.

D_H

romeo9774 is offline New Member
    Thanx for the info. I will drop the sus. and try to figure it out form there. Should I do the clomid at the end of the cycle, and how long? I'm not concerned about too many drugs at all, but I only have about 240 - 280more dollars to work with and I already have 4 vials of deca so I want to do something with deca. A knowledgable dude at the gym(that I'm not buying from) said he did deca by itself for 10 weeks and he gained something like 25 lbs. what do u think and any other suggestions?

Decoder is offline Banned
    unless your doing sust250 EOD or at least 750mg of sust a week dont even take it. You won't get any results. Try to strech the deca to 10 weeks. Yah drop the sus and pick up some test deca/test stack is nice.

Try..
    Deca weeks 1-10 250mg
    Test Cyp weeks 1-10 300mg's

Sounds like you would get some nice size like your friend with that cycle,based off your stats.
    Last edited by Decoder; 02-02-2003 at 11:49 AM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member

Re: rookie in need of help

Originally posted by romeo9774
    I've been working out for three yrs now and I'm ready to start juicing. I'm 5ft 8in 170 lbs. I have a good build and good genetics. I plan on starting the cycle in a week and I want to make sure that I'm doing this right. I don't have a lot of money, so this is what I'm going for.
    week 1-8 deca durabolin
    week 5-8 sustanon
    week 9-10 HGC
    deca 200mg/200/200/200/300/400/300/200
    sustanon 250mg/250/250/250
    HGC 5000i.u./5000i.u.
    does it hurt to do 2 different injectables? And I was wondering if starting the sustanon in the middle of the cycle would screw with my test. levels too much or if it would help and kick the cycle into full gear.
    This is my first cycle andc I don't think that I need to go all out. from what I've read, I could make substantial gains just if I did the deca by itself. Maybe instead, I should not do the sustanon and load up more on the deca?

i saw your profile...stay away form juice until your educated enough to use it...Madmax..

1..you are to young
    2. no need to pyramid same dose all the way through
    3. sust and deca should be ran for 10 weeks
    4. 5000 i.u of hcg at one time...hope you enjoy gyno
    5. no need for hcg..your cycle isn't long enough
    6. to low of test dosage..
    7. stay clean for a little longer your endocrine system is still fragile
    8. do more research and come up with a better cycle
    9. deca dick is a result of doing deca by itself
    10. gyno form deca is a major problem..i din't see nolvadex or clomid in your cycle plans....

stetson0032 is offline Junior Member
    If you are concerned about having a quality cycle and making the most with money you will spend on it, listen to what is being said above. I went in to this similiar to the way you are, the only difference is i was in my 30's. I am not going to say you should wait or you should go with what you have, i will say research, if you read for thirty mins a day until your 20th birthday, you will be amazed at the amount of knowledge you will gain. You will also have a better experience on your first cycle. I will add some things to research:

clomid
    nolvedex
    arimidex
    bromo
    prog gyno

maybe you already have done all this research, but if not i encourage you to do so. Good Luck

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Don't be stupid, make sure you know what you are doing before you start something. Your cycle needs a little work, research sust250 you need to run it longer than 4 weeks. Good luck.

Thread Information