Liveforit is offline New Member

Bubbles in needle

When I was giving my friend his shot..I took in the juice and there was bubbles in it..I did what I read online I tapped the needle and the bubbles went to the top and when I let out the juice it said that would let out the bubbles..But that didnt happen only the juice came out. Any1 got any advice on getting the bubbles outta the needle?

Matt Foley is offline Member
    to reduce the amount of bubbles in the syringe.load the solution,draw back the plunger to the bubbles and repeat until your air is to a minimal amount.the air is really not a big concern if you aspirate bro.injecting gear and air into the vein is a much bigger concern.hope this helps

MF
    Last edited by Matt Foley; 02-03-2003 at 05:46 PM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    so when you aspirated you drew back on some bubbles came in?? then your let back slowly and they disappeared? if this is the case your fine. better this than drawing back and pulling blood. or did you not get all the bubbles out of the oil before in the injection started??? did you turn the dart upside down so the air pocket went toward the needle?? and then pushed the last bit of air out, then your juice would drip out some. if there is no air in the chamber, than there should be no air in the needle
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I think what he is saying is that even after flicking the barrel to raise the bubbles to the end of the pin he squeezed the syringe and the juice came out but no bubbles, yeah? well if they are only small and your sure they wont come out dont worry about it, i mean as long as your not injecting 2-3cc of air with the shot you'll be fine. Theres always minute bubbles that ya just cant shake loose anyway when you asperate correctly your gonna see bubbles.............HITMAN

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i have found that when i thin my oil out, it is easier to get those bubble out, most of the time i have none to maybe 1-2 tiny tiny tiny ones:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    draw tha juice in, then flick the needle alot and when u think it is safe to push the air out, i always give it another quick drawback to clear out the needle. u can also jus draw the juice in and let the needle sit there for like 2 min with the needle facing upwards. WORKS FOR ME!!!

Thread Information