gatita is offline Female Member

GH dosage help PLEASE

I'm a 46 year old female, been working out steady and heavy for about 15 years +. Just started 5iu of Saizen daily...I could really use some guidance on additional supplements etc. I take glutamine, what ever amount of creatine is in my daily Muscle milk. (tried more but made me bloat) I take dhea 25, plus assorted vits daily. Eat low carb, no white stuff, high protien and veggies. Like I said I'm a real newbie with this GH
    stuff. What's this about taking insulin , Clen , T3 ? It was suggested by my LIfelinc advisor perhaps a bit of testosteron would be good, but what is the REAL scoop on all this stuff. My goal is to maintain muscle
    (maybe a little gain) get a better skin tone and get rid of a small amount of Cellulite. Body fat is low and I'm in good heath, though I feel the first hints of menopause. What say yee? Any and all help appreciated. Or, possibly does anyone know where I could be evaluated.
    Live in West Palm area.
    Thanks,
    Gatita

Decoder is offline Banned
    a real newbie with this GH stuff. ? are you kidding me? 46 female taking GH? That life inc advisor doesn't sound too brite suggesting that you take insulin . If your not careful you could kill your self off insulin shots. I'm sure you won't injoy taking the shot in your stomache either, From what you said you don't need AS period. Stick to the Sups. Sounds like you need to start with protien.

To clarify, No one suggested I take any Insulin , or Clen , or T3. I only ask because I have been reading about women who have with, according to them, the results I seek appearance wise. Are you saying the GH and a little testosterone cream is also high risk?

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by gatita
    To clarify, No one suggested I take any Insulin, or Clen, or T3. I only ask because I have been reading about women who have with, according to them, the results I seek appearance wise. Are you saying the GH and a little testosterone cream is also high risk?
    there are much safer substances to try your first time around other than GH.im not a believer in topical applicatioon either,the best results youll find include an injections.T3 and clen are both used to aid in the loss of body fat.what are you looking to achieve and what are your goals?there are substances that are more appropriate for you ,and deciding if you want to build muscle or lose bodyfat have two entireley different approaches.but we can help here,

The injection in the abdomen. not a big deal...used to be a med tech. and drew blood all day long....
    I don't want to come off as completely naive here. I've worked out with some BIG name types in the past, and know my basic principles of diet and exercise.
    I'm 67" 133 lbs, 12.5% body fat, lean body weight 116...squat 190 lbs etc. I really just want to maintain what I have and stay active/healthy. I've read a bunch of good stuff about HGH and now an trying to weigh risk vs reward. ie Good skin tone, reduction of isolated cellulite, generally better mood, sex drive...you know! all that good stuff! I'm very open minded...If it's not worth the $$$ I won't bother and keep doing what I'm doing with experimental adjustments, like maybe the Clem. I hate any kind of jittery feeling. I also get drug tested regularly for controlled substances, so have to watch my ingredient list. (DOT test substances)

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Gatita....the GH is definetly going to lean you out. You need to be prepared to be on for 6 months or don't do it. also you will get reulsts without adding any other juice to the program. Insulin will give you faster and longer lasting results. However, you really need to do your research and very careful when supplementing with insulin. Test creams are expensive and the transdermal absorbsion rate is slow.

My wife is a personal trainer and aerobics instructor. she is as lean, ripped and has a beautiful body as any women I have seen and her body fat is higher than yours!! So, if you are really at 12% or so, I would not take clen or t-3, that will take someone like you down to bones, my dear.

Stick with the growth and maybe add 100mg test e per week intramuscular. Beyond that eat clean, train hard and be happy. If you want to talk more send me a PM.

Thank you, I appreciate the candid opinions from all.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    there is a womens forum that your questions will be better awnsered...pm a mod and get access to it...Madmax..

Thanks I'll do that!

Thread Information