pwrlftr73 is offline New Member

Issues injecting water-based test suspension

Hey bros,

Just wanted to see if anyone had any tips on making my suspension shots less likely to clog the pin? I'm using a 1", 22G to hit my delts, but it seems like this shit is hit or miss when it comes to clogging the pin or not. I've had some success switching to a 5CC syringe and pushing like hell on the plunger but I'm just worried about possible damage that could result from this stuff flying outta the needle at mach-5. I do have some scar tissue on my delts but I don't think that's the problem as the oil-based gear injects with no issues.
    I'm going to do some more searching of the threads, but just thought I'd ask first in case anyone had some good suggestions.

Thanks.

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member
    Testosterone suspension is always a real painful shot. It's so thick, that people often mix it with B-12, or another steroid to make it easier to inject.

You can mix this with others.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You just have shitty stuff. Are you heating and shaking it real well before pinning?

pwrlftr73 is offline New Member
    rbg, Bonaparte;

Thanks for the suggestions. I've run this particular brand of suspension before with no real issues (aside from the expected painful shots, etc.) Could be that this is not as good as the last batch I used. I'll give the B-12 and/or mixing it with some of the other oil-based test I am running to see if that helps. I haven't been heating the vial before injecting so I will definitely try that as well.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrlftr73 View Post
    I haven't been heating the vial before injecting so I will definitely try that as well.
    Oh, well there is the problem! You should heat every AAS before pinning, especially suspensions, since the heat helps temporarily dissolve the hormone crystals, allowing them to flow through the needle. I recommend that you microwave a glass of water to a boil, drop the whole vial in the water for a minute, then draw and pin ASAP.

Lavadude is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Oh, well there is the problem! You should heat every AAS before pinning, especially suspensions, since the heat helps temporarily dissolve the hormone crystals, allowing them to flow through the needle. I recommend that you microwave a glass of water to a boil, drop the whole vial in the water for a minute, then draw and pin ASAP.
    I recently started test susp and had never used it before. I had the same problem with it clogging the needle both times I used it. Unless this has happened to you, you don't realize how much it sucks. I had to re-pin my quad and then my leg felt like hell for about 4 days. So much so that I'm prob not going to pin in my quad again. I thought the new needles I just bought might be the prob but know I know. This is really good advice. I will try this next time. Thanks.

One more quick question about test susp, does site injection work? If you pin in let's say your left bicep will your left bicep get bigger? Just curious. I've never pinned my bicep b4 and wouldn't even know the proper method.

My right quad does seem to be bigger from the injection but it could just be swollen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavadude View Post

One more quick question about test susp, does site injection work? If you pin in let's say your left bicep will your left bicep get bigger? Just curious. I've never pinned my bicep b4 and wouldn't even know the proper method.

My right quad does seem to be bigger from the injection but it could just be swollen.
    Site injections are a myth. The inflammation just makes it look like its working.

ythrashin is offline Associate Member
    I mix my suspension with either B12 or Bac water.

Thread Information