View Poll Results: What's better for you when your on a cycle?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard liquor

25 31.65%
  • Wine

21 26.58%
  • Beer

33 41.77%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    my question is, what are the ranges when alcohol should be avoided...Let's say if you run test, since it takes 3-4 weeks or so to kick in, is it ok to drink 1st 3-4 weeks, or is it ok to drink after last week, or not until 3-4 weeks after last shot, or not at all...also would be interested to know effects while on PCT...

FL

how about oxycontin? j/k im in a frat too, if people are going to make you drink just cut out some carbs from the rest of your diet so you don't get fat.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    hmm, I wanted to start doing GHB only when on cycle if I really had to go out. I'm in a fraternity also and we have socials w/ some soroties, I figured taking a cap of G and I'd be straight, no alcohol cals or weed munchies or booze on the liver. G isn't big where im from tho so I'll have a couple mixed drinks every now and again. Maybe drank two times in three weeks, very lightly though like 3-4 drinks each time. sucks at first , but I kinda like being sober alot now.

VforVendetta is offline New Member
    The worst part of drinking (partying more than just drinking) for me (cycle or not) is the next day my appetite is usually much less voracious and choking down mass quantities of food makes me want to puke. Not to mention that working out with a hangover or the after effects of heavy boozing is far from ideal. I've all but cut out the drinking: I have maybe 2-3 beers occasionally on a weeknight and if I need to cut loose and let off some steam I usually will pick a night when I don't have to workout the next day to do my partying.

Like most posters have said though, it's all about your priorities.

getnlarg is offline Junior Member
    Since I started to get serious about my training, diet and health; drinking just isn't in the equation. I am not a some goody goody preaching, I just don't think that alcohol can be a regular part of your diet if you are serious about your training. I will not pretend to be educated about extended liver effects when combining booze with gear but I know I am not tempting fate.

Train hard bros

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    Drinking is really not the best idea when your using AS, even if your injecting your liver is under more stress than when u are not on crank, drinking just taxes your liver more and could potentially make your life difficult.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    warrior, how toxic to the liver are injectables? i'm on tren and test prop and i drink fairly frequently, like 2-3 times a week...nothing excessive, just enough to feel tipsy and good. i didn't think it would be that bad since i'm not on any orals.

my main concern with drinking while on cycle was the roid rage . well i found out that i don't rage at all, not even if i'm outrightly drunk. once i found that out, i'm down with drinking on cycle. it doesn't hinder my workouts nor diet.

-- clocky

BigYank is offline New Member
    when you drink, and take your self to the point of getting drunk, your dehydrating yourself. there in nothing worse than that.
    you are really supposed to drink a glass of water per drink. so just stand near the toilet..........

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigYank
    when you drink, and take your self to the point of getting drunk, your dehydrating yourself. there in nothing worse than that.
    you are really supposed to drink a glass of water per drink. so just stand near the toilet..........

barring the ingestion of huge amounts of rat poison or cleaning products, you may be right.

So far I don't rage either, I just feel awesome and more confident so I don't really need to drink as much. I haven't ever been 'drunk' on my cycle either so I couldn't say. I drink alot of water and take flax seed oil, milk thistle, and cranberry extract to protect the liver and kidneys. Cycling makes me not want to drink as much because I realize I've paid to do this, and I might as well take advantage.

I highly doubt that one-four nights of drinking in a cycle, even if some of them are exceptionally heavy will have a detrimental effect on your results or health; current or long term. If one were to make this a daily habbit of four + drinks though I would think that would def. have an impact on your body currently and years down the road.

Either way, im trying to line up the G so I don't have to bother w/ alcohol or anything else and still get the feeling.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    When I was on I only hade 1 glas of wine on new years eve. Did however smoke joints most of my weekends!

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    Man there alot frat boys on this site, lol

I work at a bar and am forced to drink time to time, If I know I'm gonna drink that night I just eat a ****load of food, pop about 3-4 multis and drink about 1-2 gallons of water before and after and I still make gains.

I have to admit its alot easier tossing fratboys in the street when I'm sober though. lol

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I've been drinking quite a bit of beer lately, but it can't be good when you're on a cycle with Dbol in it... It's got to just totally mess up your liver.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I NEVER drink while on cycle, I dont see a point in it b/c it doesnt have any bennifits for your body, come to think of it i barely ever drink while not on cycle either maybe once in a blue moon.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by youngNhungry
    I stay clear of all booze when on the juice. Some people don't but, they're completely unaware of the torture that they're placing on their liver. Booze sucks. Hangovers are even worse. GHB and weed are the best alternatives.
    what the hell is GHB?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Its a drug that does a whole bunch of different things like help you sleep, enhace sexual feeling, it supposedly stimulates GH (so Ive read), and relieve anxiety as well as numerous other things. Its a club drug but ALOT of BB's use it. I might add one thing though, NOT HEALTHY AT ALL OR SAFE Ive seen many bad things happen to people while they were using it, and heard many horror stories of people ODing and sh*t like that, Ive never tried so I cant speak from personal experience.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information