Big&Cut is offline New Member

Deca and Sus = Little Gain?

Me and my friend we are both doing the same cycle for the first time, 400 Deca and 750 Sus for 10 weeks. This is the 6th week. I have gained 10 lbs and a little stronger. My friend has gained maybe 5 lbs with tiny bit of strength.

WTF, I thought this sh*t would help get realy strong and gain at least 20 lbs of real muscle. We both are dissapointed. I increased the dosage to 1000 mg of Sus, for the 5th and 6th week to see if I get any more out of it, but man it is diapointing, I am not any stronger nor am I gaining any more muscle. I am stuck with 10 lbs of gain.

The Sus is from Pakistan and Mexico. We tested these against Sus from other countries and they were all the same, so we know the Sus is real. The test included a chemical composition done by my chemist friend.

We are using Deca from Denkal 200. We know this one is real because of the seal and packaging. Maybe Deca form Denkal is not as potent as Deca form Organon.

We are eating alot, over 5000 calories per day. I weighed 190 now I am 200lbs.

WTF is going on guys?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you're sure its real? water alone is 10 pounds on week 6 of that cycle i'd say. and you're getting enough protein? somethings wrong here man. especially first cycle.

MDMA is offline Banned
    No beef, but... if your eatting over 5000 calories a day, and not gaining any weight... then you must be doing 2 hours of cardio between each meal.

Make sure these things are in place, then ask yourself again why you're not gaining:

1) Are you eatting correctly? We're talking at least 250 grams of protien a day with your body weight.

2) Are you training correctly or intense enough? If your not growing, step it up a notch or two, or three.

3) Are you getting the proper rest? Going to sleep at 4am after partying all night and waking up at 8am to get to work on time does not count as proper rest.

Also, party within reason. If you're getting drunk 4 nights a week, that's where you're gains are going... right out your bladder with the alcohol.

One more thing to consider: Your gear just kicked in 2 weeks ago, and will continue to work 3-4 weeks after your last shot. Keep at it, eat hard, train harder and sleep like a caveman. Good luCk

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by MDMA
    One more thing to consider: Your gear just kicked in 2 weeks ago, and will continue to work 3-4 weeks after your last shot. Keep at it, eat hard, train harder and sleep like a caveman. Good luCk

That's what I was thinking. Sust and deca levels take a while to build up. Keep at it, I wouldn't be surprised if you start seeing some good gains in the next 4 weeks.

Mybe not 5000 claories, but I am eating 4 meals a day plus 2 shakes and 4 cliff bars, more like 4000. I am sleeping like a sick man, over 8 hours. I am not parting, not drinking, and not fucking too much either, I give 3 hits to my girl a week. My traing is the same as my work out partner who is taking Tren . We are traing hard. He has gain 20 lbs and is about 40% stronger than me. He got the tubes running down his arms, and can lift like crazy, but he is doing a lot of Tren. In fact he strated with Tren, Sus, Deca , Win, then he realized most of his gains were coming from Tren. So in his second week he cut everything and kept Tren. There was no loss but continous gains.

Maybe the big gains from Deca and Sus are posted from people that did not eat a lot protein and did not work out as hard. So when they did the cycle they did all of these things that a body builder should do. All of these things could add up to over 20 lbs.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    maybe you should have front loaded the cycle with dbol or test prop for four weeks. i put on 21lbs in my first four weeks, dbol and deca alone.

combolic is offline Junior Member
    "and not fucking too much either, I give 3 hits to my girl a week. "

Are you sure the test i real bro? *lol*

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    screw the calories your just going to have to run the fat off later. eat 600 carbs a day and the gear is just starting to kick in. if you do the carbs and double your body weight in protein a day and still dont gain go get your money back.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    p.s. 1 cup of grapenuts and a myoplex are the shit 5x's a day.

Thanks guys. I know the gear is real because of the side effects I got: insomnia, soreness from sus, sus flue, very little dizziness. So i'll keep at it, but f*ck sus and deca . The gains are hard to come by. I'l do Tren next.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, what are your stats???how many cycles have you done????1000mg of sust per week is pretty fuckin high....more isn't always better...put up your stats and you'll get better opinions...odds are its a combo of things...anywhere from your intensity in the gym, to the types of foods you eat through out the day...you say your getting enough recovery time, and you say you eat 4000 cal..but from what you said you eat it is in all honesty much lower...put up your diet along with your stats..how much protien are you getting...have you thought about switching up your workout...they need to be changed every 3 months....Madmax..

Weight: 190 lbs at begining of cycle, 200 lbs at week 4 and since.
    Hieght: 5'9"
    Diet: ~4000 calories, 300 to 400 gr protein, 500 to 600 carbs
    %BF: 15 before and 13 now.

My other friend who started with me has not realy gained anything, and his diet has really improved at the start of the cycle. Tuna, Eggs, Chicken, Steak, Vegatables, Protein drinks, Rice, Potatos. And sleeps over 8 hrs now.

Either the gear has not really kicked in yet like you guys said, or sus and deca alone does not really get you huge. d-bol should be added.

Or like I said before most the 20-25 lbs gaines are reported by people who did not have a good diet or did not work out as hard before the cycle. When they started the cycle they strated doing right things, and got a combined gain from not only sus and deca but from food, sleep, and intense work outs.

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    I'm in week 6 of a sust only cycle and I've gained about 20 pounds.

Steele is offline Member
    i blew up on week 10 of a weak deca sus cycle

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    How many days / wk are you 2 training?? What is the duration?

-Ben

Swellin Guest
    It's cool to help a brother out, but this thread is 10 months old.

Empahsis was added after there was another post... I don't mean to be a smart ass, at all..but can we let this one die...it's over.
    Last edited by Swellin; 12-28-2003 at 06:57 PM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big&Cut
    Weight: 190 lbs at begining of cycle, 200 lbs at week 4 and since.
    Hieght: 5'9"
    Diet: ~4000 calories, 300 to 400 gr protein, 500 to 600 carbs
    %BF: 15 before and 13 now.

My other friend who started with me has not realy gained anything, and his diet has really improved at the start of the cycle. Tuna, Eggs, Chicken, Steak, Vegatables, Protein drinks, Rice, Potatos. And sleeps over 8 hrs now.

Either the gear has not really kicked in yet like you guys said, or sus and deca alone does not really get you huge. d-bol should be added.

Or like I said before most the 20-25 lbs gaines are reported by people who did not have a good diet or did not work out as hard before the cycle. When they started the cycle they strated doing right things, and got a combined gain from not only sus and deca but from food, sleep, and intense work outs.

Bro, first let me say your dosages are way too much. a gram 750- a gram of sust a week for a virgin are way too much. My first cycle was 250 sust and 200 deca and I gained 24 lbs. I assure you I was lifting and eating right for years before that. I was also in my 30's.

It is clearly one of the following:

1. Gear is no good, sust is fake.
    2. You are not lifting and resting right.
    3. Diet is no good.

Sust and deca is great and there is no need for the doses you are doing. Stick around awhile and you will see. Good luck!

Thread Information