powerws is offline Associate Member

Test only cycle after 3 deca only cycles

Over the past years, probably 20 years, I have always done deca only cycles. (8weeks). Yeah I know, dumb and now I know better. My question is this. I have been working on my diet and will start another cycle, once I reach my goal of 15%BF or less. No the question is does a test only cycle gonna be as good as it would be if I had never done aas? I'm wanting to do Test E 500MG week and Anavar 50 daily. Objective is to build muscle slowly and keep my results.

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member
    In theory you will see greater results on your first cycle , and less with the following cycles.
    This is because of a "tolerance" type effect, (mainly due to receptor saturation).

Your main factor in determining how your body will respond is "time off".
    The longer "off" ,(8 weeks and up) the less receptor saturation.

When was you last cycle? You say it was Deca only. Can you describe those a little bit.? For starters

How long were you previous cycles?
    How long AGO were they,(time off) ?
    How much did you use(200mg, 400mg , 800 mg p/wk)?

I have also run Deca only cycles and not seen a change in Libido.
    Deca is a nice drug for me as I have arthritis in my shoulders.
    It seems to help. Today I prefer running Test with every cycle however.

Life
    Last edited by Lifeguard102; 09-23-2010 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeguard102 View Post
    In theory you will see greater results on your first cycle , and less with the following cycles.
    This is because of a "tolerance" type effect, (mainly due to receptor saturation).

Your main factor in determining how your body will respond is "time off".
    The longer "off" ,(8 weeks and up) the less receptor saturation.

When was you last cycle? You say it was Deca only. Can you describe those a little bit.? For starters

How long were you previous cycles?
    How long AGO were they,(time off) ?
    How much did you use(200mg, 400mg , 800 mg p/wk)?

I have also run Deca only cycles and not seen a change in Libido.
    Deca is a nice drug for me as I have arthritis in my shoulders.
    It seems to help. Today I prefer running Test with every cycle however.

Life
    Yes I was so young and stupid before when I did the first cycles I don't know how much it was, but I knew it was 1 ml for 8 weeks each of the three other times.
    The last cycle was a deca only cycle I took 8 weeks ago. I'm finishing the 5th week of my pct. Tamox and torem. When I took the deca only cycle, i took it because my back was out. I have to tell you that it was like instant relief.
    I will also say that I trusted my friend who got it for me and he never said anything about test. I know better now. I was 30%bf when I took it and got even bigger. So stupid. No I have lost mosy of my gains and am cutting to get my BF% to 15 or below, to establish a new baseline.
    I have never taken test and want to on my next cycle. Don't know weather to take Anavar or Deca again. I read somewhere that Anavar won't shut down your system as bad as deca, and is the reason I was going to stay away from deca.
    I am 6' now 212 and I've gotten my BF down to around 18%BF. Havent decided when to start next cycle and I'm not really in a big hurry. I'm really working on my diet. The original question is since I've never taken test, would it work well. I think it will probably work well. 500MG week. Oh I took 250MG week of the deca when I did it.

sphincter is offline Member
    well it is kind of irrelevant whether or not Anavar itself will shut your HPTA down when used in a stack like you are talking about.. the test will shut you down, the deca will shut you down, and the var will shut you down(albeit FAR less than the other two) but if you are shooting test also. shut down is shut down.. doesn't matter really much after that..

Quote Originally Posted by sphincter View Post
    well it is kind of irrelevant whether or not Anavar itself will shut your HPTA down when used in a stack like you are talking about.. the test will shut you down, the deca will shut you down, and the var will shut you down(albeit FAR less than the other two) but if you are shooting test also. shut down is shut down.. doesn't matter really much after that..
    Thats true! I guess it all comes down to pct. Maybe I should move to tren . I just figured Anavar was much better quality as far as keeping the gains.

matt77 is offline Member
    I wouldn't use Tren just yet IMO. Get all your stuff lined up and just do a Test only cycle first. Now that you are learning the proper way to cycle I would just assume you as a first timer for cycle planning. Run a few 500mg/week cycles 10-12 weeks and see how it works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    I wouldn't use Tren just yet IMO. Get all your stuff lined up and just do a Test only cycle first. Now that you are learning the proper way to cycle I would just assume you as a first timer for cycle planning. Run a few 500mg/week cycles 10-12 weeks and see how it works for you.
    Yes, I am new to cycle planning and have heard that test only cycle would be the way to go. I was thinking of doing Test E. I assuming as far as pct on test only cycle would be Tamox 20/20/20/20/20 and Torem 120/100/60/60/30. Thanks for the advice Matt

Thread Information