FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Feeling really ill

Boy do i feel ill.

I took my deca (200mg) and sust (250mg) shots on tuesday night. Had the usual flu-like symptoms weds and thurs. went training last night and pushed out some bloody good sets. got about 8 hours of sleep but felt really tired this morning. ate my usual breakfast. took my milk shake a little late (12.00) and now i'm about to start my lunch.

but i feel so ill it's really hard.

i'm very hot - my face is red, i feel really tired, out of breath and seriously bloated. in fact i feel so bloated that i think it's affecting my breathing. my heart is pounding and it feels like it's gonna burst out my chest. i've always had good blood pressure and heart readings.

the bloating and breathlessness has gotten worse over the last couple of weeks which kinda coincides with me starting sust.

well i'm not training tonight (leg night) and will postpone until next week. Think I'll go to bed straight after work. Hoping this is just a bad case of sust flu and i'll feel better in a couple of days.

FedSki.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    the same thing happens when i did deca . i was told that deca will make you pump some extra blood into your system. how true that is, i dont know. where is your gear from? all of mine is good ol mexico juice so we expect to get the chills and feel alittle under the weather just due to the unsterile conditions at their plants. after about the first week i always build up an immunity to it. just my .02. hope it helps.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    i'm into week 7 of my cycle, as follows . . .

week 1-10 400mg ew norma deca
    week 1-5 30mg ed naposim dbol
    week 6-10 500mg ew organon sust

the gear is good - i've checked it out and my source is reliable

i've taken 3 sust amps so far

i started to take tamoxifen over the last week cos my nipple was sore - it's calmed down now though. i've took 6 so far, 10mg ed.

Fragmaster is offline New Member
    hang in there fedski - your probably working to hard and over exercising in the bedroom - i know i am

Thread Information