urbancowboy is offline New Member

(gynecomastia) I NEED HELP?

My brother developed gyno about a year ago. Pretty bad. He was dumb and did not take any pct. He has gone to a plastic surgeon doctor and they want $6000.00 dollars to remove. If he took (let) or amirdex etc. Will it help take it away, or since its been there so long does he have to have it done by a doctor.

Also he wants to do another cycle should he wait?

I have explained to him and got him some pct's etc for his new cycle. So this should not happen again and i told hime to take dex during the cycle. Etc

i appreciate all the comments.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    pct probably wouldnt have stopped the gyno. He would have had to take an ai on cycle.

Swifto has a thread on gyno reversal. Its worth a shot before surgery
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He's probably going to need the surgery. If it's so bad he has already seen surgeons about it he probably will not be satisfied with trying to reverse it with letro and the other goodies. I had the surgery done to get rid of gyno I got from puberty. It was well worth the cash.

What do y'all think about him taking another cycle?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by urbancowboy View Post
    What do y'all think about him taking another cycle?
    If he plans on having the surgery afterward he mines as well.

How much dex should he take while on his cycle. since he already has gyno. normal dose .5mg a day or up it to 1mg a day

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I'd like to comment that I got a small amount of gyno after my first cycle (no AI's and no PCT). The gyno stuck with me until a few years later when I did a cycle and used Nolvadex during the cycle as recommended by the doctor who prescribed the anabolic compound to me. After that cycle and taking Nolva, the gyno that had lingered around completely disappeared. From what I gather from other members here, this may be out of the ordinary, and of course our bodies are all different to some degree, but for your brother's case this may be information worth evaluating.

How much dex should he take while on his cycle. since he already has gyno. normal dose .5mg a day or up it to 1mg a day
    How much of what steroids he takes for his cycle should determine how much arimidex he should be taking, but typically 0.25 to 0.5 mg every other day is sufficient.
    Last edited by BBrian; 02-02-2012 at 01:19 PM.

Bah, another time-out causing double posts. I wish there was a way to delete a response.

Blog Entries
    My brother developed gyno about a year ago. Pretty bad. He was dumb and did not take any pct. He has gone to a plastic surgeon doctor and they want $6000.00 dollars to remove. If he took (let) or amirdex etc. Will it help take it away, or since its been there so long does he have to have it done by a doctor.

Also he wants to do another cycle should he wait?

I have explained to him and got him some pct's etc for his new cycle. So this should not happen again and i told hime to take dex during the cycle. Etc

i appreciate all the comments.
    did he not know about pct or was he just being cheap?...i ask this cus im shure hes regretting saving the $ on pct and is now going to cost him big time...and as far as cycling again, i wouldent but if hes going to have the surgery anyways then why not, but after the surgery i would steer clear cus theres no guarantee it wont come back cus as i under stand it they dont cut all of the gland out but i could be wrong ive never had it done....good luck to him...

Thread Information