Terinox is offline The One & Only

Which Needle For Winny???

Sup ya'll,

I was wondering from your own personal experience, which needles you find best for Winny. The Winny I have is PV Labs, and it's 100mg/cc so it's high concentration. I drank it before for about two weeks but noticed absolutely nothing. I will inject it in my upcoming cycle (February) and hopefully it will work better.

I was thinking about 2cc, 25G, 1 inch needles. How does that sound? Is it possible to use insulin needles? The biggest I can get at a regular drug store is 1cc or 1.5cc which would be big enuff, but i'm worried about the gauge and the pin. I do know of a medical place, great place and very cheap. I'll just buy it from there I guess...but which size? What capacity? And how long should the pin be?

Thnx a bunch guys,
    T.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Hey bro....go with a 23G or 25G 1.5 inch pin for arse pokes or a 1 inch pin if you are poking your quads. If you're only loading 1cc then a 1 -3 cc syringe is just fine. You can go to www.getpinz.com or www.carecenter.com for ordering pins and syringes. Good luck

I should mention that these will be spot injection, and i'll only be injecting 1/2cc

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    I should mention that these will be spot injection, and i'll only be injecting 1/2cc
    25 ga for sure bro.

Originally posted by RON

25 ga for sure bro.
    k thnx, is it really painful?

Most likely these are the spots i'm gonna hit: quads, bi's, shoulders, ass, calfs...that should be enuff to give me a one week rotation, even more. That's 10 muscles (although it's hard to hit shoulders sometimes and ass (flexibility), so i'm not sure).

big swoll is offline Member
    does anyone have any experience with poking winny in the shoulders....ive only done it in my ass before, and the only joint pain i got was in the lower back...i was wondering if my shoulders would be sore if i injected there because for my next cycle im going to be running winny, prop, and tren so thats alot of shots

3bigpipes is offline New Member
    winny kills!!!!!!!!!!!I'm on my 6th shot ed, and the pain stays for a good day and a half. on the days where my delts got them, I couldn't lift my arm the next day. I did my glutes again yesterday, and couldn't bend over today. It really, really hurts. And I'm not being a pussy, I asked all my friends that tried V, and they all just laugh that I am taking it e/d. I think I'll drink and inject eod. cause one muscle group gets paralized for a full 2 days every time.

peace

p.s. PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING YOUR BODY!!

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    3Big,

It sounds like you may be rushing your injections and that is why you are so sore. Try soaking in a warm bath and relaxing for a little bit before the injection. Inject it slow and then massage the site for a few minutes. Many people experience soreness but you seem to be an extreme case. You shouldn't be "paralyzed" even with ed injections. Make sure you are using ALL of the sterile steps before and after your injection. If you introduce any germs or bacterias into your body this can lead to soreness as well so take all of the precautions. It's better to over sterilize then to half ass it!!

Doc M

Slypknot is offline Member
    Winny is soooooo painfull I decided to just drink the damn stuff...even if I didn't see the full benefits. I tried glutes and quads, got swelling and unable to walk for a day... no thanx...

Good look with yours - let us know how it goes.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    23-25 GA.... my buddy used an 18 GA once...it was ugly.

sphinks is offline New Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by 3bigpipes
    [B]winny kills!!!!!!!!!!!I'm on my 6th shot ed, and the pain stays for a good day and a half. on the days where my delts got them, I couldn't lift my arm the next day. I did my glutes again yesterday, and couldn't bend over today. It really, really hurts. And I'm not being a pussy, I asked all my friends that tried V, and they all just laugh that I am taking it e/d. I think I'll drink and inject eod. cause one muscle group gets paralized for a full 2 days every time.

Thats probably why it hurts like hell,because your using V,try zambon depot winny.I can hit both shoulders and then go workout on shoulders and I have yet had any soreness.Or are you slamming the dart in you or angling it on injection?That will cause later pain also.

Jist is offline Junior Member
    hmm weird I dont know why so many guys are sore from winny. I have been injecting it in my ass for the past 7 days and I am a little sore like any other shot for a day but nothing to put me out of commision. Currently I am using ANAbolic ST Etanozolol 50mg/ml and have seen an insane pump since it began, never experienced something like this before.

Thread Information