Solo is offline Junior Member

feel like killing someone

Anyone has any advice when one fells like killing someone?
    I just got into a fight with my dad, hehe, and he's already almost dead, hehehe, it felt good hiting him, hmm, but perhaps I should call the cops and go to jail, maybe thats the future god has choisen for me

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro u need to chill the fuck out first off fro ur own good .listen before u end up in trouble /jail ,i get like that all the time and i have a very ,very bad greek temper ,ive done a alot of stupid shit and back then and had the surepman feeling a swell .u need to controll it and keep calm cause that the shit the gives us a bad name u know ,OH he like that casue hes on steroids ,that type of shit ,so if u cant control itdog then u shoulfnt be on !

Solo is offline Junior Member
    thanx for answering big N, I'm not on roids right now, but I just can' t take no more shit from my dad, perhaps he deserves it, or more probably I'm just crazy, but I've decided I will move from home. Hmm, sorry for bothering you with this shit, just hadn't anyone else to talk with.Jao, tomorrov I go to my gym and do a hevy legworkout instead....
    have a nice evening everyone

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yea bro ,tka ethat shit out on the weights ,thats what i do ,perfect example todsy on the way there i had two people cut me off ,the one was a lday but was by accident i could tell the next was this ignoarant ass hole in a beat up ol pick up truck ,ans did it on purpose ,iwas foamin out the mouth !!i so wanted to rip him out of the car through his window and kick his teeth in ,but i took it of on my biceps !sometime u have to swallow that pride bro it makes twice the man !trust me !last time i did stupid shit i was arrested and basicly still payin for it till this day ,he basicly had to have reconstructive nose surgery and metal put in his jaw ,not worth it !

ssoj is offline New Member
    I have an italian temper. I know you will probaly find some irony in this but. It you trust yourself this is what i do. When Iam pist I grab a gun and go down to the gun range and blow off a few hundread rounds or so. Get a marker and write DAD on top of the target.
    ssoj

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Dude Im on Fina I feel nuts. TONIGHT some fucker stole my facial cleansing system off the bathroom sink in the gym. I FUCKING SAW THE SHIT RAPPED UP IN HIS SHIRT. I GOD DAM ALMOST FAINTED because I got so fucking mad. I couldnt hit the guy because I was fuckin froze anger. The skinny bastard then really got freaked out backed up from me, he could see I was on edge about to blow. A million things ran through my head.

1. Im 200lbs hes 100lbs
    2. Im honest hes a thieve
    3. I get laid he doesnt
    4. Ill get kicked out of club in just a second
    5. Ben (best bud) is posting my bail tonight.
    6. Im off honor society
    7. Scholarship errrr.
    8. I have to work tomorrow.
    9. Im on Fina and yes I have been more aggressive, can I stop?
    10.Im no longer tired from my workout.

Jesus Christ I turned and walked away --- didnt say a word just let him slide around me and out the door, I never even heard half the shit he was saying. He was mumbling some shit oh im sorry i didnt know it yours, my bad , i didnt mean too , I dont know.. blah.
    Thats best self-control I ever had. I HATE THIEVES

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Easy killer.... Go to the gym and get that serotonine released into your brain... I always feel 100% better after a good hard workout.. I've got a bad temper too (maybe it's true what they say about red heads).. Just take it out on the weights, not your father.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    theres a rule or ethic we all live by, sometimes emotions and fits of anger can get the best of you. My first piece of advice is to look at the weights before u begin to lift, picture and think about all that posses you, then lift, lift hard!!!! In everyday life you cannot beat or even yell cause theres a lawyer waiting for a guy like you. So in conclusion, focus ur anger in the gym, ALL OF IT, then make peace with yourself and live free.

Solrock is offline Member
    There is an old Zen saying: "Control your emotion, or it will control you. The angry man loses in battle, as well as in life."

Yoda says: "Control, Control... you must learn control!"

Of course... it is always easier said than done.

babi is offline Associate Member
    i am surprised nobody mentioned anything like thats your dad that you hit or you are talking about.about the violence cant give you any advice b/c i am very violent myself its not good but shit happens,but as far as using violence with your family members thats just fucked up in my books,if they are bad ppl then you just walk the fuck away and in some rare cases never talk to them again,but hurting your own father physically...

Thread Information