underconstruction is offline Junior Member

Hitting a sore muscle????

Well bro's today is my 3rd primo shot and i was going to hit my quad but it's still sore from the other day's workout. Can i hit a sore muscle anyways os should i just hit my tri or ass. What do you bro's think let me know.........Thanks

Decoder is offline Banned
    Hit a sore muscle it doesnt matter, But work out wise never work out a mucsle that is still sore.

Thanks decoder but will it hurt more if the muscle is sore, also i heard that the quads are very easy to hit a nerve is that true because on the other hand i hear people that hit there quads a few times a week with no problem. What do you bro's think???

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by underconstruction
    Thanks decoder but will it hurt more if the muscle is sore, also i heard that the quads are very easy to hit a nerve is that true because on the other hand i hear people that hit there quads a few times a week with no problem. What do you bro's think???
    I dont think it hurts more. BTW I use my quad all the time and I hardly ever hit a nerve.

Pain

Thanks pain but when you do hit a nerve is the pain real bad? also i can not take the pins of my syrings so if i ever do hit a nerve do i just pull it out and hit another muscle or did i just loose some juice????

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    to answer your question, yes it hurts to shoot when a muscle is sore. last week i shot my left calf after leg workout and it felt terrible. i would always shoot when the muscle is relaxed and not sore from lifting. if it is sore from an inject you don't need to worry about hitting it again, it will be fine. i seriously doubt you will hit a nerve in your quad that would force you to reinject.

Originally posted by underconstruction
    Thanks pain but when you do hit a nerve is the pain real bad? also i can not take the pins of my syrings so if i ever do hit a nerve do i just pull it out and hit another muscle or did i just loose some juice????
    The pain isn't bad IMO. It is just like a stinging. I usually just keep pushing the pin in very slowly until it is where I want it and then inject slowly. It is a little more painful but nothing you can't handle. If you can't deal with the pain I would say pull out and find a new inject spot, don't waste the gear!!!!

Pain

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz

The pain isn't bad IMO. It is just like a stinging. I usually just keep pushing the pin in very slowly until it is where I want it and then inject slowly. It is a little more painful but nothing you can't handle. If you can't deal with the pain I would say pull out and find a new inject spot, don't waste the gear!!!!

Pain
    Right on the money

Slypknot is offline Member
    Quads are the best in my opinion... you can use two hands, stick the pin in with decent accuracy and don't need a mirror or twisting around backwards to see...

This morning I not only hit a nerve but hit a vein - or something... I know I hit a nerve because my leg jumped (typical)...so I just pulled out and stuck it again..this time when I aspirated I got blood (my first time ever, I was so proud with how I handled it!)... so I just pushed the blood back in, pulled out, changed pins (not sticking myself 3 times with the same one) and ONE MORE TIME.... this time was the charm.

So as you can see shit happens... best thing is to not panic and just know how to handle each situation. I've hit my legs when they're sore and pretty much no diff in pain level.

Well Thanks bro's i guess i'll hit my quad then. It's a little sore but not to bad also i have seen the pics on spot injections but it looks like the guy is hitting the quad on the side my bro told me to hit it more towards the top, what do you bro's think??? Also i start my winny on monday i will be on primo 100mg mondays and thursdays and winny mon,wed,friday 100mg. Most i hit the winny and primo on different muscles on monday or can i hit the same muscle. What would be a good way to do these two??

Go with the side like on spot inject.com. One of my boys F'd himself up doing the front, he had to go to the doc because he messed up the muscle some how. He is really dumb so I don't know what he did. As for the other question I will let another bro with more exp on running those types of gear answer.

Pain

Thanks pain and am glad so many of the bro's have answerd my post just need to tell everyone that this board is great and i have learned alot of great info here. Anyone else got some more oppinions? So at 3 am going to take my shot so do i hit quad or tri what do you bro's think??? Last week i hit delts and it felt good but am woried about todays.....

Slypknot is offline Member
    I hit the quad sorta on the side.... here's the easiest way I found (using spotinjects but also common sense)... first off, the quad is nice because the muscle is HUGE... so I just sit down, flex my leg and feel the HUGE (ok, maybe not that huge...but big for me!) quad. It's not directly on the top of the leg, but not off to the side either...more at an angle - you'll feel it.

Then just go halfway between your knee and hip...should be about in the middle lengthwise. As I hit it I move up closer to my hip for 3 shots (spacing about 1/2 inch so not to hit the exact same spot twice in 3 weeks). Then on the 4th week I go back to where I started...doing this of course alternating between legs. Makes it easy to not hit the same spot twice in a month or so.

As far as winny - good luck with it bro. I tried and said to hell with it and started drinking it (yes, you can drink it). Hurt waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much - like swelling up the size of a cue ball and not going down for 4 weeks at a time...makes it pretty easy to run out of places to hit with that crap, and I was even using the zambon stuff. I guess stuff works diff for everyone - yours might be a lot easier and less painfull.

Just remember - your quad is EASIER than your ass but make SURE you aspirate . I was like REALLY nervous my first time, afterall this is my LEG!!! But once you do it you'll realize how crazy it was to think it was better to hit the glute.

Thanks bro and am going to try my quad. Also what did you drink the winny with and how bad does it taste??? Am getting the vet one can i drink that one to??

Thread Information