the next big thing is offline Junior Member

test deca dbol cycle.

Hi guys
    have not been on for a while but i am in the third week of my cycle which is going great have gained 14 pounds of pure muscle and my strength has gone through the roof.

weekly amounts
    test ethanate 2mls
    sustanon 250 2mls
    durabolin 5mls
    dbol 15mgs day
    200grms protein a day hour of cardio each morning and heavy workout each night should i start clen before end of cycle or when it is finished thanks
    the next big thing.

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    you can start clen two weeks before finishing, but if you are doing cardio everyday then you dont need clen, you should be good without it

Madmax is offline Senior Member

Re: test deca dbol cycle.

Originally posted by the next big thing
    Hi guys
    have not been on for a while but i am in the third week of my cycle which is going great have gained 14 pounds of pure muscle and my strength has gone through the roof.

weekly amounts
    test ethanate 2mls
    sustanon 250 2mls
    durabolin 5mls
    dbol 15mgs day
    200grms <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> a day hour of cardio each morning and heavy workout each night should i start clen before end of cycle or when it is finished thanks
    the next big thing.

bro it doesn't make much sense to run test e and sust together..thats a total of 900mg's your running just of test...if thats the case then hopefully you've been cycling for a while...and your running 500mg'd of deca i assume...what are your stats bro...Madmax...

the next big thing is offline Junior Member
    my stats are as follows
    when i started my cycle i was just under 200pounds at the moment i am 215 and climbing my chest has gained 2 inches biceps 1 inch, legs 1 inch, neck 1 inch.
    squating max 450 6reps
    benching max 300 6 reps
    dumbbell bench 120pounds 8 reps
    close grip tricep 240 8 reps
    the test e seems to give me the size and strentgh but the sus gives me the kick i take them on diffrent days so my level never drops it seems to work great for me but the dbol just makes me crazy when it comes to throwing weights about usual cycle lasts about 8 weeks then come of for 3 months but keep training hard have kept most of my gains in the past but this time i am not sure with the dbol any ideas on that one thanks alot.
    next big thing.

Thread Information