Thread: Cutting

dtdionne is offline Junior Member

Cutting

Hey all, i am about to start my spring/summer cut and wanted to get some input. I have done this for the past few years with good success, each time getting down to about 5%.

This year i was wanting to change it up a bit, i was thinking about running growth. In the past i had done it with nothing more that an incredible diet and cardio, but im getting older and its getting harder. I have some clen and was wanting to get some input on enhancing my cutting experience this time.

Balducci is offline New Member
    What did your diet/cardio consist of in the past?

Look shredded in your avatar, that you?

hey man, yeah thats me. Diet was/is ultra ultra clean keto. 50 protein, 40-45% fat, 5-10% carbs. Protein is red meat, chicken, salmon, tuna, eggs. fat is olive oil and fat in the protein. carbs and fat are peanuts, almonds, walnuts, spinich, spring greens, broc, squash, zucini, peppers, sprouts. total cals, 2000-2300 a day

typical cutting day:
    7:30 4 Eggs and a glass of milk
    11:00 spinich, spring greens, chopped walnuts and a can of tuna with olive oil dressing
    2:00 - Protein Shake
    4 - 5 workout
    6:30 - 10 oz serloin with spinich salad

Cardio consisted/consists of jogging 2 miles at a medium pace twice a week, takes about 20 min and ice hockey once a week.

I stay around 10% bf in the winter and can get down to 4 or 5% in a couple of months.

I tried to bulk this winter with a little help from some cyp, but i had a hard time holding onto the gains. Im about 155 in my avatar w/7% bf on a 9pt and im now 170 at about 10% on a 9 pt. I got up to 185 on while on cyp but just couldnt hold the gains. Next cycle will be growth and cyp with hcg and nolva for post cycle next fall/winter.

I was thinking about doing growth and clen to cut this year, just looking for input.

Stats:

16" arms
    22" legs
    32" waist
    15.5" neck
    10% bf
    Last edited by dtdionne; 02-27-2003 at 01:56 PM.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    That seems kind of high on the protein for a keto, what I have seen posted on Keto's they are more around a 30 protein 60 fat ratio. I have never done a keto so I dont know for sure and I am only going off what I have read. Also I am not knocking you, you have gotten good results and it shows.

Pain

Yeah, the protein is a little high for the traditional keto diet but i found that the trad. keto diet is not tailored for muscle retention, its focused mainly on fat loss and thats it. so i changed it a little for myself and it seemes to work for me. i have a hard time staying on keto for more then a couple months, i just get too hungry and burnt out, a goal for me is to be able to stay at about 6-7% year round. i dont like being up around 10, but its just really hard to grow that way.

btw, my avatar pic was taken sept 02
    Last edited by dtdionne; 02-27-2003 at 02:36 PM.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Like I always say do whatever works for you. Happy to hear that you experimented and tweaked your diet to suit you.

Pain

Anyone?

I cant believe that no one has an opinion on a growth cutting cycle.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are asking if growth will enhance your cutting cycle the answer is yes. It usually takes several months to see results and I would recomend at least 4.5 IU a day. I recommend you use AAS with it to enhance the effects of the growth but it is not necessary. Personally unless you are rich then I wouldn't use Growth as just a cutting agent since there are much cheaper drugs out there but if you have the money and desire then go for it.

Thanks rickson, thats what i was looking for.
    Money really isnt an issue, im just looking for the best most permanent cutting supplement. What else works good for cutting, i have some clen and adex on hand. I just came off a long but small test cyp cycle 2 months ago and im pretty sure i havent recovered from it yet so im not sure adding anabolics would be a good idea right now. I am prone to male pattern baldness and i was hoping that growth would help with that too.

how long would i run 4.5 iu/day? and what brand would be best/safest to get?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    if u wanted to tighten up using winny or eq with the GH would help...possibly fina/test if you want to improve how hard your muscles are and improve your vascularity.

since it sounds like you aren't recovered yet i would stick with the clen ...possibly look into T3 (cytomel ) if you really wanted to stack the clen with a powerful cutting agent. T3 carries some undesirable side effects if not properly used so I would do a search.

coolio, thanks. ive read about t3 and had a friend get a little crazy with it so i have always avoided it. I thought winny and eq but i have read that they are hard on the hairline and i dont need anymore help with that.

I think im just going to run growth and clen and eat a little more carbs to help utilize the growth. How long should i run growth at 4.5 iu a day for?

Is there any post cycle recovery for growth?

R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member
    dtdionne -quote- I am prone to male pattern baldness and i was hoping that growth would help with that too.

dtdionne-how gh can help against baldness?

Ive read that it can help slow or reverse mpb, so take it for what its worth.

Thread Information