Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fit2bOld

Thread: First time steroid user need help from guys with experience

mslater6688 is offline New Member

First time steroid user need help from guys with experience

Ok so my names Mike and I have been working out for a few years now, I started in prison and have taken a huge liking to it and I would like to go to the next level. I am 25 and 190lbs at 6'1" i have been as heavy as 200lbs but lost the fat with cardio and am now down to 190 and am having trouble adding more size. i have a good diet and eat an average of 6-8 meals a day with high calorie/protein intake with lots of water. I use basic supplements of creatine and whey protein isolate along with nitric oxcide. I want to reach a solid 225lbs of solid mass. I have access to a very reliable source to get whatever it is I am going to need so I have been doing extensive research on-line and I have read most of the novice threads on this site as well. I am wondering of a few of you guys can help me reach my goal and tell me what would be my best starting point. I am definitely going to start with test, but all these initials for things are confusing me. I need someone to fully break everything down for me because I dont want to mess anything up and I want to be very educated before I dive in head first. I read from some to stack test with equipoise and others at the same time, and then I hear to just use test for a first cycle. I understand that I will lose water weight after I stop the cycle and in turn will lose overall mass which I am fine with so I know that I will not stop at 1 cycle. I know the results wont be instant but I would like to see them at a pretty good rate if that is possible at all, also I woul love to avoid estrogen as much as possible, I would like more hard mass and less fat/water weight overall too. I know I am asking a lot but I train hard and I want to get the most out of my work and if I am going to do this then I want the best results I can get. I am thinking of starting out with test 500 and stacking it with EQ. What should I take with it to stay away from side effects and when do I start to take it to avoid the side effects? Also how long should I cycle for? What will keep my balls from shrinking and stop hair loss the best if it starts? Also what medications should I not take while on test or other steroids , or other things to avoid? how many cc of each? When will I start to notice results or when will others notice? Higher cc for first cycle or lower cc? Basically I need a road map and someone to break this confusing shit down to me so I don't end up with man boobs and a limp dick lol. Thanks guys and i'm sorry for so many questions but I take my health serious so I need to be 100% sure and knowledgeable before I inject something into it. Love the site tho and thanks for all the help in advance fellas.-----Mike------

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Wow one giant sentence. To late to read this one.
    Flacco likes this.

Flacco is offline Member
    190-225 of solid Mass is a stretch. Honestly man, you're lucky if at the end of you get 10 pounds of solid mass. All depends on your diet. You could get on a really heavy cycle of some strong roids, but that would be really stupid for a first cycle. Steroids insn't something you just wanna go balls to the wall with. People recommend doing testosterone first bc, I think most steroids are derived from it, its a natural human hormone. Do a cycle of test first, see if you react well to it. When you only try one new steroid out at a time, you're able to tell what is doing what and what side effects are coming from where. If you're dead set on trying something else, I would suggest at least going with Deca or even NPP. if you want to get to 225 and solid and quickly, you have alot of bulking to do. I like Deca/NPP better for building mass. The same amount of mass you'll put on with EQ in 16-20 weeks, you can do with NPP in 8 weeks. In my experience at least.

You asked alot of questions. I dont really wanna lay out all the details of a cycle for ya. Look up "Aromatase Inhibitors" for sides effects. Most people recommend arimidex . You could do a 8 week cycle, or a 12 weeks usually. Depends on the esters/half life of what compounds you're taking. HCG will keep your nuts from shrinking. Look up finesteride or propecia for hair loss, although... I'm not sure but I think you might not be able to take propecia with deca/npp. not sure about that. Are you on any other medications? I doubt anyone here has the time to give you a road map. You gotta read a little bit. Do a little research. Come back with a plan. There are instruction links on the front page
    Last edited by Flacco; 01-27-2014 at 01:02 AM.

michael30 is offline Member
    Op if you decide to run a cycle it should be test only!!!! Because if you cant grow on test you wont grow on anything!

And honestly there just isnt a need for a first cycle to run anything but test. you need to learn how your body reacts to just test so when you do decide to use 2 compounds you will know which compound is causing what type of gains

mslater6688 is offline New Member
    Ok cool, thats great advice guys and thats exactly what im going to do then. Im just gonna run test then at 500mgs/wk alone and HCG to start out with. How and when do I start the HCG, do I mix it in with the test at the same time or separate? And will the HCG help with gyno or should I also get some Nolvadex and Proviron along with the arimidex or something else?.... After I finish that cycle and see how it goes then I think I will stack it with Deca because I've heard good things about deca. Now, which test would be best do you think? I dont mind injections I just want the best results, so Sustanon 250, Test Prop, Test Cypionate , Test Enanthate , or pure Test Suspension? Thanks so much by the way, I know its gotta suck telling some newbie how to do this shit but I really appreciate you guys taking a minute to help me out.

Gotta do alittle research bud your asking very basic questions. The test you use wont matter. Test c and e are most common for first time users. You only need an A.I and hcg on cycle. Then nolva and clomid for pct. And no hcg does not help with gyno. No you dont put hcg in with the test.

Op i said test you use wont matter. But trust me even if you dont mind shots. Using test suspension for 12weeks wld be hell. Even test p might be abit much for a first cycle. Thats why i said test c or e. Then you looking at 12-24 shots instead of 90 with test s.

WheelieFreakz is offline Banned
    Go with Test E or Test C for a first cycle. Prop and sustanon are/have shorter acting testosterones and they HURT when you inject them ESPECIALLY IF YOU"RE A FIRST TIME INJECTOR---you won't be walking at all/or sitting. E or C is a must. Longer esters/longer acting steroids generally give better gains also. Inject twice a week. 500-750mg/wk is a great first cycle for testosterone . The duration should be 12-14 weeks.

As to when you will start getting gains: I notice that test-e or test-c seem to really start "kicking" 4-6 weeks in, but technically they're working for you right after your first injection.

Most side effects are caused by testosterones conversion to estrogen. You will need to take an "aromatase inhibitor" (AI) This inhibits the mechanism that converts testosterone to estrogen. If your estrogen is too high you may have sexual difficulties/gyno. The most common AI for a cycle like this is arimidex . Too low of estrogen may also cause side effects (it doesn't in me, but in some people it will). So you must play with the dose until estrogen is in an acceptable range which is basically trial and error based on side effects.

The best PCT by far is Toremifene (a second gen serm--most of the old guys on here don't know about it). But run it like this starting 2 weeks after your last injection:
    PCT week 1: Torem 120mg/day
    PCT week 2: Torem 120mg/day
    PCT week 3: Torem 60mg/day
    PCT week 4: Torem 60mg/day

you could add a week 5 at 30-60mg/day. Your balls should be back to full size within 3-5 days on torem. It's great stuff!

You could keep nolva on hand in case your nipples start itching and you need a fast acting compound. But the adex should take care of any gyno issues if you dose it properly. Realistically, I can run 1.5 grams test and no AI without getting gyno, but some people are more sensative. I have also found HCG to be very expensive and highly unnecessary although i'll probably get flamed for that commend. Run it if you like

Op if you follow wheeliefreakz pct advice you also need clomid for optimal results. Also hcg is very cheap actually. The same price as abottle of test for 10 wks. Wheeliefreakz im not flaming you just giving him facts about pct and my opinion on hcg.

WheelieFreakz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Op if you follow wheeliefreakz pct advice you also need clomid for optimal results. Also hcg is very cheap actually. The same price as abottle of test for 10 wks. Wheeliefreakz im not flaming you just giving him facts about pct and my opinion on hcg.
    okay thats fine. I think everybody should be able to give their opinion. I have done torem with/without clomid, and the clomid doesn't seem to make a difference. Clomid by itself is pretty bomb for recovery. I'm also a broke masters degree student so i only spend a few bucks on a cycle. HCG is almost always more than my whole cycle. Edit: i also don't put my stuff in vials. I usually just shoot it like heroin
    Last edited by WheelieFreakz; 01-27-2014 at 02:28 AM.

Thread Information