element_19_98 is offline New Member

can someone give me there opinion?

i have a about 14 weeks worth of prop i was going to be running at about 600mg week, im doing this in attempts to maintain muscle while i cut all excess fat off of me by means of cardio and diet and maybe even add some lean muscle weight, all ill be using is the test and this will be my second go at adrogenic/anabolic compunds do you think ill be able to attain anything my current stats are 5'6 177 24 yrs of age and id say around 14% body fat (just fat around my lower abs and slightly to the side) as always thanks for all replies

If your looking to cut, fina and winny would go great with prop. Along with cardio and diet.

yeah im gonna hold off on the fina until i have a few more cycles under my belt and i just straight cant afford to run 6-8 weeks of winny so i hope the prop-(test) booster will help me maintain muscle mass while i cut calories,but thanks for your reply dragon anyone else try running test while they diet and do intensive cardio in attempts to cut body fat and even gain a little lean mass? any experiences at all would be well liked thanks again

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes you should be able to keep and possibly build muscle while cutting BF with 600 mg a week of test prop.

thanks rickson ,so i take it youve tried cutting on a test cycle how were your results where they decent i plan on upping my protein intake by an extra 150g of proteinb in combonation with a decreased card and calorie diet and my cardio is on key i have yet to begin the prop and i am seeing results already

Thread Information