Rippedman-3 is offline New Member

Be gentle It’s my first time. (Cycle advice)

Ok so here it is, after much reading and revising I think I have come up with my first cycle. I want to put on about 10# to 15# lbs. of muscle keep about 8#. I feel like I am maybe a little too cautious but better safe than sorry. I am not interested in a Dbol kicker as this is my first cycle and I think Test alone is sufficient. My main question is should I take Nolva and Clomid during PCT? I have read so much info both ways I would like to hear your opinions. Let me know what you think and if I should add or remove anything (i.e. HCG ).

Week 1-10 Test E 250mg twice a week
    Week 1-12 Arimidex .5mg pd
    Week 13-16 Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Week 13-16 Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Stats;
    37 years old
    Weight 225#
    Bf 15%
    20+ years training
    Diet could be better but working on it.
    Height 6'2"
    Last edited by Rippedman-3; 02-01-2011 at 09:44 AM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First congradulations on deciding against a D-bol kicker on your first cycle.

The Test dosage and frequency is fine.

The Armidex at your test dosage can be lowered probably to .25 eod and no need to start it till week 2 since wk one you will have so little test active in your system during week 1.

For PCT you will probably get a lot of different ideas, my feelings are that just like there is no reason to run a ton of steroids you can also run too much PCT. What I mean by this is there is no reason to use the same PCT for a 10wk test cycle as a 16wk multidrug cycle. Of course this is only my opinion.

Anyway I would consider running Nolva and Torem for PCT as Torem is a lot less likely to cause sides so you will be a lot more likely to keep up your diet, workouts and keep your gains during PCT and beyond.

The Torem can be run 100/60/60/60 in place of the Clomid.

I would also recommend that you run HCG through the cycle starting on the 2nd week at a dose of 250iu twice per wk.

Anyway thats my 2 cents, I am sure you will get a lot of other input.

FFM

PS If you don't like my changes no worries your cycle plan will work fine the way you have it outlined, I just feel that the addition of HCG during the cycle would be of benefit as well as the substitution of Torem for Clomi.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 02-01-2011 at 09:47 AM.

It does sound like the Clomid is on its way out of my PCT, I would like to avoid the sides. Can I go Nolva only? Can I run the HCG with the Test? Thanks for the input.

I am not sure what you mean by can you run the HCG with the test? If you mean during the cycle yes absolutely. If you mean in the same pin? I don't know but I would not, HCG is pretty fragile stuff and it would likely be made innefective by the other stuff (test, BA/BB? veg oil) in the depot. Plus its best to inject HCG subcutaneously ( in the fat just below the skin) this is done very easily with an insulin pin in the stomach ( google it for videos on you-tube ) so its no problem to do this twice a week while on cycle.

You could go nolva only (as long as HCG is used on cycle to keep the testes active) but why not add the Torem, as its available on the ar-r banner and will be delivered in less than a week to the states. The stuff is good quality, have used it many times.

wizard1997 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rippedman-3 View Post
    It does sound like the Clomid is on its way out of my PCT, I would like to avoid the sides. Can I go Nolva only? Can I run the HCG with the Test? Thanks for the input.
    Cycle looks ok to me. I always include Clomid in my PCT, even though it does give me a slight headache. I see no reason to rust HCG on test cycle. Im sure you get alot of opinions on your post.
    Good Luck!

Yes I did mean in the same pin, but I see that is wrong.
    So HCG 2x250iu per week.
    Week 4-10?
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I am not sure what you mean by can you run the HCG with the test? If you mean during the cycle yes absolutely. If you mean in the same pin? I don't know but I would not, HCG is pretty fragile stuff and it would likely be made innefective by the other stuff (test, BA/BB? veg oil) in the depot. Plus its best to inject HCG subcutaneously ( in the fat just below the skin) this is done very easily with an insulin pin in the stomach ( google it for videos on you-tube ) so its no problem to do this twice a week while on cycle.

You could go nolva only (as long as HCG is used on cycle to keep the testes active) but why not add the Torem, as its available on the ar-r banner and will be delivered in less than a week to the states. The stuff is good quality, have used it many times.

Also any thoughts on Proviron vs Arimidex for on cycle therapy?

dosXX is offline Member
    you're g2g! IMHO adding HCG helps because it keeps your testes from being completely shut down which in turn can help you recover faster after your planned cycle is done.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

hcg can be pinned with test, no problem.
    only thing is tht it produces a lava like effect in the barrel and you could be injecting a slow portion of oil and then it suddenly hits water and, as you can prob guess, goes in like a rocket

O and dropping Arimidex down to .5 eod.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    no reason to run the a-dex past your last pin, pct is fine . use the a-dex as your ai no need for proviron . g2g. just to make sure your starting pct 14 days after last pin not 21 days ,correct?

Here is the revised cycle as it stands right now;

Week 2-10 Arimidex .5mg eod(or as needed)
    Week 4-10 2x250 ius HCG per week
    Week 13-16 Clomid 100/50/50/50 (I will try the Clomid just to be safe if I get sides I will discontinue)

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    First congradulations on deciding against a D-bol kicker on your first cycle.

The Test dosage and frequency is fine.

The Armidex at your test dosage can be lowered probably to .25 eod and no need to start it till week 2 since wk one you will have so little test active in your system during week 1.

For PCT you will probably get a lot of different ideas, my feelings are that just like there is no reason to run a ton of steroids you can also run too much PCT. What I mean by this is there is no reason to use the same PCT for a 10wk test cycle as a 16wk multidrug cycle. Of course this is only my opinion.

Anyway I would consider running Nolva and Torem for PCT as Torem is a lot less likely to cause sides so you will be a lot more likely to keep up your diet, workouts and keep your gains during PCT and beyond.

The Torem can be run 100/60/60/60 in place of the Clomid.

I would also recommend that you run HCG through the cycle starting on the 2nd week at a dose of 250iu twice per wk.

Anyway thats my 2 cents, I am sure you will get a lot of other input.

FFM

PS If you don't like my changes no worries your cycle plan will work fine the way you have it outlined, I just feel that the addition of HCG during the cycle would be of benefit as well as the substitution of Torem for Clomi.
    I agree with all of this except two things..

1. clomid for pct as you have it is fine.. it does cause a bit of acne but who cares.
    2. You need to wait 14 days after last injection to start PCT.. not the next week.. Test E is active for 14 days, this is why.

Good luck, and keep us posted on your results

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    hcg can be pinned with test, no problem.
    only thing is tht it produces a lava like effect in the barrel and you could be injecting a slow portion of oil and then it suddenly hits water and, as you can prob guess, goes in like a rocket
    ^^X2.. just be careful while injecting.. typically water goes in first since it is heavier than oil, but sometimes it gets mixed up like a lava lamp so just take your time with the injection.

Week 13-16 Clomid 100/50/50/50 (I will try the Clomid just to be safe if I get sides I will discontinue)
    this is good.. just to be clear pct starts 14 days after last injection..

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    ^^X2.. just be careful while injecting.. typically water goes in first since it is heavier than oil, but sometimes it gets mixed up like a lava lamp so just take your time with the injection.
    Forget it, will just pin with Insulin Syringe.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I agree with all of this except two things..

1. clomid for pct as you have it is fine.. it does cause a bit of acne but who cares.
    2. You need to wait 14 days after last injection to start PCT.. not the next week.. Test E is active for 14 days, this is why.

Good luck, and keep us posted on your results
    Actually, it's the fluctuation in hormones during PCT that causes acne, not the PCT meds like clomid.

I'd actually start the PCT 10-12 days after last pin.

Here's a good read: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...AD*&highlight=

True, true.

Cycle looks fine, good luck!

I want to say thanks to everyone for your help. I feel like I've got my cycle and PCT nailed down. I will post some results when I get started.

Good luck with the cycle, I am sure you will be happy with the results. Again congrats on taking the time to read and then being open to input. My apologies for not noticing that you intended to start PCT after a week, as said 10-14 days is the preffered amount of time, and I agree with D7M 10-12 will be a good start point considering the amount of test and duration of the cycle. Still curious why you would not buy a bottle of Torem from ar-r unless you are outside the US or worried about delivery ( Wife?) or maybe its the money... anyways no worries you will probably be fine with clomis sides particularly if you don't start at 100mg, I just prefer Torem.

Footnote:
    I just noticed in the link D7M posted where they discuss clearence time vs Dosage amounts, I am glad to see someone is with me on this. I have had numerous people say that start times are only dependent on ester not dosage or duration which I totally disagree with.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 02-01-2011 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Footnote on clearence

Thread Information