burgin2011 is offline New Member

provironum mesterolone 25mg helpp

new to taking this stuff im only 18 soo only started taking it this week not exactly biggest person ever but anywayz will provironum mesterolone 25mg increase my size at all ? as i just brought 50 tablets for 20quid just want to no if they will help me get bigger or not because he sed they will cheers

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    I might as well tell you now. You are too young to use steroids and will not end up with a response you are looking for. You should stop using it. Some others will chime in and explain some better options, diet etc.

burgin2011 is offline New Member
    too young noo im 18 legal , i drive cn get served in every pub i go in blaaa blaaa ect , i only want to no if they will get you bigger or not do they do anything ? some 1 sed after bout a month you will no a size difference , only wan to no if they will work ? not a page on life storys cheers if some 1 writes and explanes not tell me what i shud and shouldnt do

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You really are too young. This isn't a legal age thing, its just biology. Besides, Proviron isn't going to build any muscle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by burgin2011 View Post
    new to taking this stuff im only 18 soo only started taking it this week not exactly biggest person ever but anywayz will provironum mesterolone 25mg increase my size at all ? as i just brought 50 tablets for 20quid just want to no if they will help me get bigger or not because he sed they will cheers
    Your way to young my friend. Your natural levels are already high at your age and the AAS your using is a poor choice for mass or size.
    Its more of an accesory AAS.

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Well said bonepatrte an ****. We aren't saying you are too young to make choices for you. The thing is that at your age you will possibly do more harm than good and obviously you haven't done any research by looking at your choice in compound. Read some of the threads about the young and steroids then make your decision since we can't for you

Thread Information