Thread: maximum Clen!

Extreme is offline Associate Member

maximum Clen!

I have been on clen for 13 days now. Done really well with it. I stair stepped up to 120 mcg per day. I have had some night sweats but besides that fine. Night sweats only happened the first week. I can not even tell I am on them now. Getting ready to come off and do eca 2 weeks then back on. My question if you have a high tolerance to medications which I do what is the max mcg you would go up to per day. I have lost about 7 lbs of fat in a week and then progresses slowed wondering if I should go higher on the dossage. Is it necessary to go two weeks on and off? My strength has remained the same and still increasing slightly so I am not loosing any muscle. I have been going really well on diet and sticking to 100 g of cards and day and none after five. Any input.

I started at 192 lbs about 14% not sure I am down to probably 10.5% Still a little ways from seeing abs which is my goal. I want to get to 8%.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I to have a very high tolerance to any medications. When I run Clen
    with ECA I go up to 200mcg per day. And yes I recommend that you do 2 weeks on and two off. It seems to be the most effective way for people. Good luck bro, and thank God that you are not loosing any muscle.

My bench actually went up one rep this week. First time on clen and I love it. I have a really high tolerance to medications, alcohol and I am starting to think steroids from some of my cycle results at beginner dossages. Ripped on the eca do you stick to the dossage recommended per day on say xenadrine or do you go higher. I have done eca stacks for about three years on and off and I have to double or triple some of the recommended dossages per day to get results.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I go over the recommended doses. Now this statement is not true for all, so please use it to your own discretion. Humans can consume up to 150mg of ephedrine daily safely. Now remember thats Ephedrine alone. Once you add caffeine to the mix its a different story. Personaly, I use Ripped Fuel and I go up to 100-120mg of Ephedrine daily and it also contains caffeine. But you will know your tolerance level so start off slow.

any others!

Freeeky is offline Junior Member
    Hey! I tried clen a couple of weeks ago. I upped it to 120mcg a day and didn't feel a thing. I slept better those nights when i was on clen than ever before. Anyway. you say humans can tolerate up to 150mg ephedrine? holy shit im doing 120mg a day now was going to add another 60mg tabb but i wont

Thread Information