SMcB is offline Associate Member

How much mgs. of test in test cypionate?

Does anyone know how many mgs. of testosterone is in 1 ml or cc of testosterone cypionate ? I know it can depend on the manufacturer, but if, for example, a bottle says 200 mgs./ml, how much of that 200 mgs. is testosterone as opposed to the cypionate ester?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    all two hundred are testosterone cypionate .. it is one esther.. just different moleculare ending on it that effects how long it takes to break down in your body..

*VETS CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG**** but typically only about 70% or so actually makes it into the bloodstream..

SMcB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    all two hundred are testosterone cypionate .. it is one esther.. just different moleculare ending on it that effects how long it takes to break down in your body..

*VETS CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG**** but typically only about 70% or so actually makes it into the bloodstream..
    I think I just came across the answer here:

http://www.steroid.com/testosterone-suspension.php

It says that attaching an ester will result in 72 mgs. of test per 100 mgs. of total weight, as opposed to test suspension, which is test without an ester and is basically 100 mgs. of test per 100 mgs. of weight.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by SMcB View Post
    I think I just came across the answer here:

http://www.steroid.com/testosterone-suspension.php

It says that attaching an ester will result in 72 mgs. of test per 100 mgs. of total weight, as opposed to test suspension, which is test without an ester and is basically 100 mgs. of test per 100 mgs. of weight.
    yeah.. and test prop is somewhere in between that.. i heard test suspension is the best gram for gram

Thread Information