JBarron is offline Member

Another clen question

I bought a bottle of clen I'd say march or april of 2010. I tried it once and it really wasn't working (my receptors were shut down) because I had just come off an EC stack.

At the time I had no idea they used the same receptors and one would effect the other. So I saved it, then thought I lost it, then found it today it's Ar clen.

I took a tiny half half cap full sip, and now my hands are shakin like a mofo.

So is it still good2go?

one more question, I take benadryl at night? Is it ok to continue the benadryl while on the clen cycle? I mean it'll just help clear receptors right? or should I save benadryl for when I cycle off the clen for a few weeks?

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    you should try to measure it more accurately that with a cap lol, and yeah it should be good to go..

i don't see anything wrong with taking benadryl either

Right, I know I need to get an oral syringe cuz I don't know where the other one went. But I figured I'd take a tiny bit to see how it effected me, and it was a tiny tiny bit.

now I can barely get the fork to my mouth.

thanks

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    half a cap would be like 500mcgs.. if you do not have a super tiny syringe.. just dump the whole thing into 270ml of water (to make 300ml total) and then 1 ml would be 20mcg so you just take 6 ml per day and should be fine.

grappler11 is offline New Member
    Is there any reason why you chose liquid over tabs? Also is clen counterfeited very often?

Thanks, I am a newbie thinking about buying some clen.

brolic272 is offline Junior Member
    what about vyvanse or other ADD drugs? i lose my hunger on them but dont take them every day. they help decrease hunger too so im guessing it hits the same receptor?

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Will be ok to use but should be measured as other members have said

sixoner is offline Member
    benadryl does not work to prevent tachyphylaxis from using clenbuteral continously. you will need to supplement ketotifen for that effect or simply discontinue use of clenbuteral and allow time for your receptors to recover naturally

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    half a cap would be like 500mcgs.. if you do not have a super tiny syringe.. just dump the whole thing into 270ml of water (to make 300ml total) and then 1 ml would be 20mcg so you just take 6 ml per day and should be fine.
    500mcgs, it didn't seem like that much, lol I figured I would of felt it more if it were. But I got an oral syringe from cvs. However, I failed to mention that I'm on Accutane right now, I don't know if the two are safe to take together, I'm guessing not. So I'm going to do some research. Before I start taking any more. Thanks for our reply.

Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    benadryl does not work to prevent tachyphylaxis from using clenbuteral continously. you will need to supplement ketotifen for that effect or simply discontinue use of clenbuteral and allow time for your receptors to recover naturally
    Ok thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by grappler11 View Post
    Is there any reason why you chose liquid over tabs? Also is clen counterfeited very often?

Thanks, I am a newbie thinking about buying some clen.

I just read liquid clen is usually more effective or you get the most bang for you buck I guess. The store above that sells ancillaries has legit clen.

Well I researched some (will do more) but all I've seen are people who've said they've taken both before and were fine.

I'll hop on some liver support for sure.

but if anyone has any feedback on the accutane and clen I'd appreciate it.

Thread Information