Symbifi is offline New Member

Sus250, possible side

Hey guys, I was curious about something. I started taking only sus250 twice weekly 1amp IM. My stats are 6'4" 250 now, not cut, but not heavy. I don't know exact bf% but it's around 18%. I'm eating just fine and I'm seeing strength and size results after only 2.5 weeks. That's not my issue. Basically, last night after my 5th inj, my right nipple for about 1 minute became quite sensitive and hard but then was gone. Nothing again since then. Now the problem I have is the advice I was given when I initially started was really basic and from someone who, in the grand scheme, doesn't know jack about it. So being new and obviously not researching everything, I only have Clomid on hand. Should I begin taking the Clomid while waiting for another, more effective AE? Would I be wasting the Clomid early and need more for PCT? Also, I'm in a middle eastern country at the moment so being available, I think is pretty easy. If not though, is there knowledge of an online purchase that will send over here?

Roshambo is offline Member
    Sounds like you started a cycle with really no knowledge of how to cycle, PCT. You just said hey, I can inj some juice and be huge! Lol. First, goto the top of this forum and read a little, I'm sure you will find the information you seek, second, there's a search button for this very reason, it's useful and often works wonderfully when clicked.
    Last edited by Roshambo; 02-11-2011 at 05:54 AM.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Let me ask you this:

What did you expect by using AAS without knowing what you were doing?

Stop your cycle, and in the mean while the test you injected clears up from your organism, get familiar with PCT and related drugs because you are going to need a PCT.

Go get yourself some Nolvadex to go along with the Clomid. What's your stats? How long have you been on your cycle?

Mavilia is offline New Member
    why do people reply to a post like this just to tell the kid he doesnt know what he is doing and he should find out. he is on here trying to find out what he should be doing. ive tell him the answer if i knew it rather than saying that he should find the answers on this site, thats what he is trying to do. id say arimadex, but not sure if im right maybe someone else can tell him rather than flame him.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavilia View Post
    why do people reply to a post like this just to tell the kid he doesnt know what he is doing and he should find out. he is on here trying to find out what he should be doing. ive tell him the answer if i knew it rather than saying that he should find the answers on this site, thats what he is trying to do. id say arimadex, but not sure if im right maybe someone else can tell him rather than flame him.
    Because if you give food to a hungry without teaching how to cultivate it, once the food is over that hungry will end up in the same situation...

Mavilia is offline New Member
    thats my point, teaching? no one is trying to teach or educate. just blasting him for not knowing what he is doing, which is obviously the reason why he is on this site.

Why would advice be given to someone that hasn't yet reaserched what it is he's doing? I've read, read, and read some more, before my first cycle I was at least educated enough to know what to use, how long to use it and how to recover, I also learned about the proper dieting, and whatnot. People come here looking for the quick and easy answer, using these hormones should not be takin lightly, there are many factors that is considered when using aas, so, why not just give him an answer without him learning anything, umm, because he will not learn anything.

I very much appreciate your defense for me Mavilia. While I do understand Roshambo's point in looking, I guess I just started getting worried I Fuked myself up instead of taking more time and researching. However, if everything were answered... There would be no point in asking lol. Yes I did go about this stupidly and quickly because "someone else" was doing it and seemed very knowledgeable. The issue I'm facing now is an issue this said individual never experienced so he was just thinking "cycle, PCT, done" lol. Also, I look very closely at the manner in which a person replies as to whether or not I'm going to listen to their advice completely. Not that one needs to be a scholar in order to be heard but if they are constantly unable to spell it's less likely.
    Roshambo - I do very much appreciate you even taking the time to read my post. Yes, I figured "Me juice, get big, Hulk Smash" I just doubt the Hulk had a sore nipple.
    BJJ - Will stopping cold effect me negatively? Especially since the gear I'm using has a lifespan of a couple weeks. I'm only 2.5 weeks into it at twice weekly.
    Scotch - stats are basically this.. 6'4" 250lbs, 18(about)%bf and 29 years of age. Spare tire came after doing absolutely nothing after an IED injury over here

I'll definitely research dosage and such for AE's and I guess I'll start now with the Clomid. Is there an alternative to continue with usage along side an AE to keep Gyno from occurring? The gains I have already are pretty intense is why I'm asking. Over 40% increase in overall performance and already 10lb gain. I just don't want damn milky tits. So without really going into detail what I can read on, is there a possibility of getting it over here? Is there a site anyone knows of or..... and I say this conservatively...is there a possibility of someone helping directly? I do have a phone available to me lol.

Thank you guys for your help. I will definitely research as much as possible before I pose another question on here.

The onset of gyno is usually more than a sore nipple for a day, if the sensitivity is gone, I wouldn't worry too much about it. There are options for controlling your estrogen levels and such, there is clomid, nova, and a few others, it all depends on your symptoms. Post what your cycle looked like, how long were you using? Sustanon isn't the best IMO for beginners as the esters are long lasting, you would do better with a straight cycle of test e for your first go around, followed by a good pct.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavilia View Post
    thats my point, teaching? no one is trying to teach or educate. just blasting him for not knowing what he is doing, which is obviously the reason why he is on this site.
    Wrong!
    To educate first means to open one's eyes and then to inform about a subject.
    Helping someone who made a mistake starting an AAS cycle without the proper view of the situation means to give the proper input to the younger generation to understand the meaning of a "proper research", in order to figure out what they are doing.

I could have told him what do exactly, making a mistake in a first place myself, and then would he have learned anything?
    Last edited by BJJ; 02-11-2011 at 11:25 AM.

BJJ
    ^^^
    No it will not, if "stopping cold" means to stop right away.
    In your case you have in your system different esters, one in particular a very long one so you have time to setup your PCT and post it to be checked.

Thanks guys.
    For Roshambo - cycle was/is as follows. 1amp/1ml sustanon 250 (30mg test prop, 60mg test phen, 60mg test iso and 100mg test deca ) injected IM on wednesdays and Sunday mornings. I've only completed 5 doses at this time. Diet is a little harder to calculate since my food is prepared for mass quantities of people but averages 3500 to 4000 cal/day. Whey Protein after workouts and a cycle of Muscletech's Gakic, Leukic and Creakic to recommended doses. Workouts are usually higher cardio with less weight alternating weekly to heavy, lower reps. As far as PCT on hand, all I have is 50mg tablets of Clomid x 20.
    BJJ - do you recommend stopping immediately or continue with my cycle for the next 5.5 weeks.. giving me time to get more PCT.
    Any ideas of where the best place or where at least you would recommend attaining these and possible future gear..i.e. test, primabolan (being one of the least side-effect ones out there)?

BJJ
    ^^^
    If I were you I would try to get ASAP either tamoxifen citrate and clomiphene citrate for a 4 weeks PCT.
    In the mean while, I would continue to inject if I had no sureness I can have my PCT drugs soon.

In any case, with that amount of clomid you can barely attend a week and six days: 100/50.

Wow, that's a pretty heavy cycle for a first cycle. If I were you, grab you some pregynal(10000iu) and start using it 2 weeks before your cycle ends, I'd pin 1cc eod for 2 weeks to help get your body ready to recover. Another thing to consider is your Diet, you should be consuming no less that 1.5 to 2g of protein for lb of lean muscle, so at 6'4", 250lbs, that puts you at 30.4bmi, with 18%bf, you'd be looking at 400g's of protein per day, and 2/3 of those proteins should come from whole foods, not shakes or supplements.
    Last edited by Roshambo; 02-11-2011 at 12:48 PM.

Yeah BJJ, I'm going to continue the cycle for that reason alone of taking it some time for me to get my full PCT ready.
    Roshambo - Funny you should mention because I had just found a 5000iu of Pregynal I forgot where I placed. But, as I started reading it, I realized my storage of it was .... well.... less than ideal on temperatures to keep lol. So I'm just going to assume it's useless or even dangerous at this point to use. Now when you mention the "every three days" to prepare my body to recover.. am I assuming correctly that you mean it for sole use before the PCT? Or is it included at that point in the PCT?

You would start using the hcg before your cycle ends and usually 2 weeks post cycle for a total of 4 weeks, pregynl comes in a powder form, it's then mixed with the solution to inj. Was it already mixed? If not, and it was still in powder form, I'd think it would be ok, Only after it's mixed does it needs to be refrigerated.
    Last edited by Roshambo; 02-11-2011 at 01:04 PM.

layeazy is offline Banned
    I thought that was the issue with sus it was that the 3 different types of test you don't know which is causing the issue??

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Because if you give food to a hungry without teaching how to cultivate it, once the food is over that hungry will end up in the same situation...
    Lol. I feel like that old Chinese "teach a man to fish" proverb got mangled in translation.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 02-11-2011 at 09:14 PM.

I let it go

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Lol. I feel like that old Chinese "teach a man to fish" proverb got mangled in translation.
    In Italy we use to say like that...

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you really need to have everything on hand before you start.

Hey guys.. Sorry I didn't get back to ya faster. I was away on ... well anyways. So, since the initial question I've had no more pain in the nipple but the other day for about 20 seconds, my nipples seemed to itch a little soooo, looks like I'm ordering some AE a little quicker than anticipated. Quick question though.. Letro or Nov? and how much while on cycle so as to not hinder my gains too much in the process? Personal opinions obviously. I'm going to be taking the clomid until they arrive just to be safe. I just would like to know what I should be ordering and how much. Thanks again for your help

Thread Information