Thread: Having a Baby!!

gcjuicehead is offline New Member

Having a Baby!!

So I might have gotten my girl pregnant which is all fine and dandy, but I'm juicing!! Has anyone ever knocked up their girl while they were in the middle of a cycle. Ive done my research and haven't really found anything. So I figured I'd ask. I got a buddy that had one of his kids in the middle of a cycle and he is pretty normal. Kid just has add and a learning disability. But alot of kids have that. Any info would be helpful. Thanks guys

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Yes, absolutely. Lots of guys here, including myself, have knocked up girls while on. As for problems with the offspring? No, juice isn't going to do that unless maybe you're injecting your pregnant girlfriend.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Wouldn´t the offspring come out with an awesome pump?
    Maybe come out with slight roid rage ...kicking and screaming?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get a paternity test done, it's probably not yours. It may look like your best friend. LOL J/K but I would still get the test done.

Sm00thrider is offline Junior Member
    Think the baby comes out ripped... go buy a baby bench. lol, Naw I believe you are fine, but they can check for millions of diseases and sicknesses at only 3 months along. Get some tests done.

superdave1980 is offline Junior Member
    Congrats.... I think. I was in the final weeks of a stupidly long superdrol clone cycle when my little boy was conceived. He's 18 months now and healthy. Actually he started standing and walking rather early. As a matter of fact he could climb steps before any of that. Surly not related to my elevated test. This is a blessing and I'm sure he/she will be fine. The worst part will be finding the time any energy to keep your routine. It took me a while to figure out how to balance my hobbies both gym related and other. Don't sweet it best of luck to ya.

And get the f n paternity test done!

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=superdave1980;5530599]The worst part will be finding the time any energy to keep your routine. It took me a while to figure out how to balance my hobbies both gym related and other. Don't sweet it best of luck to ya.

QUOTE]

TRUTH- gym time becomes harder to find.
    I got my wife preggers on PCT(clomid,HCG , S4, GH, t3, clen ). I asked several doctors if aas or pct substances would have any affect. they all advised against it. but we all know how on point doctors are with AAS so I have always taken it with a grain of salt.
    Mine is 7 months now and has had not medical issues at all.
    Congrats. Take care of your girl, she will need it. get ready for the an emotional rollercoaster. It is a love that you have never experienced(its great).

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    yes.

Kids happen. On or off.

layeazy is offline Banned
    Cool mate thats good to hear what cycle your running??

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Nice work done. congrats.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Gratz man! The baby will be fine.

SMcB is offline Associate Member
    I don't get it. Are you asking if anyone else had kids while on cycle, or are you asking if having kids while on cycle will have a negative effect on the kid? Because if it is the latter, then shouldn't you have waited after your cycle to have kids just to be safe?

superdave1980 is offline Junior Member
    I'm sure there was no plan judging by the op's distress. Mu boy just like his father and his father before was created by a slight laps in timing and judgement lol

gucci is offline New Member
    That's nuts tell my gf that u knocked someone up during mid cycle. She is buzzing in my ear everyday like a little mosquito about doing this cycle. She knows that gear kills the soldier count. She wants to get pregnant like asap. Shes even off the pill now LOL I am actually indifferent. If I knoak her up then great. If not then I'm happy too. I just want to do my juice though

Thread Information