a_bower is offline Junior Member

Want to try an oral cycle that i wont CRASH off..

Hey there,

225lbs
    14 BF
    Training exp: 4.5 years
    Cycle exp: 10 weeks test C (500)

When i finished my last cycle about 6 weeks ago i crashed horribly. the feeling of losing the stregth and energy was fukt. I used clomid and nolva. clomid is terrible i felt like coming home and hanging myself each time i used it.

Well im now concidering an oral cycle that wont decrease my HPTA function too dramatically if at all (if possible).
    Im not bothered about putting on too much size, just want to shred a bit of bodyfat and get my vascularity back that i had during my Test C cycle. I was thinking of a mild winstrol cycle backed up with regular shots of HCG ..
    Any advice?
    Cheers...

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Hmm
    Clen ? Albuteral? ECA/EYA?

thanks dude..
    yeh did concider clen ... im already using ghrp-6.. i do want to improve muscle shape n vasularity if you know what i mean, get that little extra edge to my muscle. To the best of my knowlege clen just strips fat? instead of giving you that slighty pronounced vascularity that other AAS can provide. Id rather acheive a lower BF through strict diet and use of ghrp-6 (although i know winny is a BF reduction style AAS).
    Not sure how i will react to clen also.. dont want to be shakin all day :P..
    Havent heard of the other compounds? will check it out..

layeazy is offline Banned
    All steroids will effect your hpta and after your previous cycle where you made no gains...
    i would have thought you would have done some more research not just on aas but diet...both a lacking reading your post

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    bro wasnt your last cycle bunk?

well i thought it was.. or at least under dosed..
    how could i explain the loss in strength and the loss of about 4kgs Post Cycle? zero sex drive for 4 weeks? and inability to get an errection etc..

Half the members said the low gains must have been due to underdosed or bunk gear and half said not enough kal's in my diet...

My theory: It was enough to shut me down + give me slight strength increase, vascularity and some fat loss. My starting weight on that cycle was 106kgs which rose to 107kgs by the end of the cycle (hence my comments of only 1kg gains). 2 weeks after last injection i plummeted to 103kgs and felt like i was dying.. My workouts were terrible and i could barely complete 2 exercises.. i used clomid for 1 week then stopped and continued novla for about 3 weeks as PCT..

I have sharpened up on my diet and i was just wondering if anyone has had experience in both orals and injectables seperately so they could point me in the right direction of an oral that is mild as i want to avoid the withdrawrals i had on my cyp cycle.

cro
    Blog Entries
    yep sounds underdosed then. why did you cut the clomid off after 1 week?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Were you using research chems for your clomid? Some of those aren't so reliable. And also on your test c cycle, did you use HCG ?

And by the way, from my observations, the majority of people who complain about low gains from cycles typically have shitty diets or don't train right (or both).
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 02-25-2011 at 07:47 PM.

cro
    Blog Entries
    your not saying ar-r ? chem are not reliable r u?
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Were you using research chems for your clomid? Some of those aren't so reliable. And also on your test c cycle, did you use HCG ?

And by the way, from my observations, the majority of people who complain about low gains from cycles typically have shitty diets or don't train right (or both).

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I would say if you did a oral cycle you may experience the same effects as last time. Dramatic strength increases, weight gain, etc. then lossing a good portion of it post cycle.

Id get a legit source and try another test cycle with HCG this time. Your main flaw I see for the goals you are wanting to obtain you are relying on drugs for the answer when you need to dial in your cardio and diet better in order to shed bodyfat quicker, more efficient and to become more vascular instead of JUST applying a new drug

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    your not saying ar-r ? chem are not reliable r u?
    I'm not saying they are or aren't. I've never used ar-r 's products on any of my "lab rats." I do know that there is no guarantee that a research chem is dosed properly or even if it is the chem you're looking to get. And, I've had a bad experience with a research chem company before.

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    yep sounds underdosed then. why did you cut the clomid off after 1 week?
    because it was making me feel like shit.. had masive anxiety issues and made me feel weak.. i have a natural chemical imbalance and i cant drink alcohol or have caffine as it sends me downhill for a few days.. im know clomid does wonders for most but for me its a definite no no next time round... unless i have to blast it for a week or 2 to get my test levels to raise..

Im definatley not knocking aR-R .. great company as many members on this forum swear by their products.. i was doing clomid at 100/day.. Bottom line, i dont like clomid.
    No 2 lots of HCG got seized and i couldnt get my hands on it anywhere.
    As for diet i said before that i had lots of members saying that my diet wasnt the reason, although it wasnt the best i still should have seen a much better increase in size.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    I would say if you did a oral cycle you may experience the same effects as last time. Dramatic strength increases, weight gain, etc. then lossing a good portion of it post cycle.

Id get a legit source and try another test cycle with HCG this time. Your main flaw I see for the goals you are wanting to obtain you are relying on drugs for the answer when you need to dial in your cardio and diet better in order to shed bodyfat quicker, more efficient and to become more vascular instead of JUST applying a new drug
    This is true.

cro
    Blog Entries
    this is interesting...
    I'm not saying they are or aren't. I've never used ar-r's products on any of my "lab rats." I do know that there is no guarantee that a research chem is dosed properly or even if it is the chem you're looking to get. And, I've had a bad experience with a research chem company before.

Thread Information