HS2011 is offline New Member

Winstrol for Marathon Training...

Hi,

First, let me start by saying that I've researched Winstrol /Stranazalol in great detail, but publications often seem to contradict each other.

Here are the facts:

• I don't know any steroid lingo. To put it in layman terms would helpful..
    • I will be running the London Marathon this April.
    • In 18 months I lost 8st (110lb+)
    • I don't want to gain wait, I just want to be fit and in perfect shape to run 26 miles.
    • 5 days a week a eat pasta, mainly chicken pasta. I drink orange juice and I eat a bag of fruit containing apples and grapes a day.
    • I don't eat anything else
    • On the weekend I eat pizza/junk food maybe once a month
    • I drink alcohol, but only on a weekend
    • I try to run 9 miles a day, 4 times a week without stopping (normally around 1 hours 30mins)

After loosing the weight, I was left with quite a lot of loose skin, nothing major, but I want to loose it. I have 100x10mg winstrol (oral). I used to take 30mg before running without a problem. I then spent 2 weeks still taking the same amount but dieting, not running. I got joint paints and stopped.

My question is, is winstrol helping my marathon training when I take it during my running? Am I eating the right kind of foods?

Basically, should I be taking winstrol at all? I'd like to be in best shape for the marathon in April. Some publications say it makes you gain weight (I don't want this), other say it makes you loose weight (I don't want this either). I just want to be in the best physical shape possible.

Advice? (I'm not a regular steroid user, be gentle please...)

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Winstrol is known for issues with joints and without any testosterone in your body that will also affect your energy levels. Not a wise decision if you ask me when running long distance runs. My advice in short would be "Don't" Also with your age of 23 it is also not wise to be messing around with your natural testosterone levels .

HS2011 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    Winstrol is known for issues with joints and without any testosterone in your body that will also affect your energy levels. Not a wise decision if you ask me when running long distance runs. My advice in short would be "Don't" Also with your age of 23 it is also not wise to be messing around with your natural testosterone levels.
    Thank you.

I will stop the winstrol . Are there any oral roids you would recommend when training?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    All orals are bad for endurance sports, since they have a tendancy to cause back and calf pumps. They also screw with your electolytes and all sorts of other stuff. I would go with EQ and/or Primo with a small test base for any endurance sports.

kizza234 is offline Associate Member
    I normally can run an easy 4 miles non stop... but on winny I'm lucky to go a mile.. legs feel like cement blocks and about to explode

Thread Information