Thread: Which anti-e?

en1222 is offline Member

Which anti-e?

I was wondering will letrozole remove the estro bloat like liquidex is suppossed to. I am not sure which one to get.

I have had gyno before and had it removed in both breasts. i was going to do .5 of arim ed.

Anyone offer some insight on which i should take?

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Yes it will.........I'm going to try it as soon as my liquidex 4mg/ml runs out.

I'm taking 1.25mg/ED of letrozole on my current cycle. No bloat at all. The stuffs great. It also been know to increase your IGF-1 hormonal levels.

en1222 is offline Member
    Is that the average dose to take 1.25mg? If so its alot more expensive than arim.

How's increasing your IGF-1 hormonal levels good? Is that similar to taking GH?

Originally posted by en1222
    Is that the average dose to take 1.25mg? If so its alot more expensive than arim.

How's increasing your IGF-1 hormonal levels good? Is that similar to taking GH?
    From what I understand 2.5mg of letrozole is equivalent to 1mg armidex.
    I believe that the half life of letrozole is appr. 2 days but I take it ED to be safe. I was a little leary about trying it myself, but I did some research on it and everyone said that it was awesome and had better results than armidex. IGF-1 is released via the liver and has been known to have insulin -like properties. And we all know how anabolic insulin can be.

Thread Information