eduardojgg is offline New Member

Unhappy I need to heal a problem.. Please help.. 19yo

Ok guys, I'm actually 19yo, I weigh 160 lbs, 8%bf. 5,10 ft..

I'll do this as brief as possible.

I have been training for 3 and a half years now. The thing is, I have a problem in my left arm between my bis tendons & forearm, and between my tris tendons & elbow. I'm not quite sure what do I have in there, maybe is one only thing that affects both bis & tris. When I do any exercise I can hear something cracking inside, but it doesn't hurt.

I have been carrying with this sh*t before i started working out. The weird thing is that there's no pain at all, but when I workout I feel "something" in there, I'm not sure what it is, I've gone with too many doctors on the past years, I took alot of studies and tryied every single thing in this world to help me heal from this. And nothing works at all, just when I tryied acupuncture it helped me just a bit and since that day the problem kept the same. I have been out of training for months and this sh*t keeps the same.

This sh*t makes me feel depress, sad and I almost wanna give up cause it really affect me during any kind of training, my left arm get tired very very quickly on any kind of exercise because of this. When I flex both arms at the same time I feel that sh*t in there, I dont know how to describe it.

I heard on the internet that steroids may help me to fix this, and that I should consult a doctor to start a "cycle" of something. But I'm afraid of doing it cause I never thought of using steroids, or at least at this age. But guys I really want to heal from this, is really annoying and it is taking away my passion, which is exercise. I can't even train kungfu because when I punch, something feels in there and makes my arm alot weaker than my right in a short period of time.

What do you guys think? What's the best idea? Can I really heal with some "steroid "? I don't want to have any side effects also

Thanks.
    Last edited by eduardojgg; 04-02-2011 at 07:35 PM.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    listen ive been dealing with this for years.let me guess when you do your first set of skull crushers it kills right ?

Well actually any exercise. A biceps curl, DB extension, skullcrushers, dips, bench press, BB rows.. Everything man, but for years no doctor knows what do I have, nobody knows what the hell is going on with my left arm.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Here look into IMS http://www.intramuscularstimulation.com/2.htm. I was in a car accident 4 years ago and had a major injury to my back its the only thing that relieved the pain. I also had a buddy of mine who had a major trap issue and no doctor could help him out he was on disability and pain killers because of it within 3 treatments he was off the pain killers and it barely bothers him now. It hurts like hell when there is an injury so just be prepared.

This methods looks really good bro, its amazing what it says it does. But the problem here is that I dont know what is the problem in my arms, nobody knows whats wrong :S How can this methods help me if I dont know what do I have wrong here?

Jawcep is offline Junior Member
    Have you been to see a physio?

yeah man, hundreds of times!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Kinda sux, the fact that you say it is involved with both the biceps and the triceps leads me to think maybe its a problem in the joint itself as opposed to a tendon issue (the typical "tennis elbow" type deal where you have pain is microtears in the tendon where it connects to the bone). Have you ever suffered any impact damage to the elbow? maybe a bike crash or the like as a kid. The elbow is a complex assembly of three joints,

and a problem such as bursitus or actual physical damage to the the joint itself causing misalignment poor articulation may cause a the feeling of "something in there" that you describe. I assume you have been to orthapaedists not just doctors? If not I would try to see a good orthopaedist. Of course the other thing is that if its causing no major problem any invasive examination or attempt at repair may well be worse than the original problem.

It is a fact that I dont have bursitus bro, I already try orthapaedists. Around 10 in the last 3 years, I have seen that pic before but I never understood it quite good. So "the problem" affects both bis & tris?? But what's the dam problem exactly? This is really frustrating and depressive cause i haven't healed from this years ago and it can be the only reason that can keep me out from the gym 4 ever. And I don't want that.

PD: I I fell off my bike tons of times since I was a child, but I doubt that brought this problem. There's no pain on it and when I flex my left arm something cracks and is a noise similar to when you crack your fingers.
    Last edited by eduardojgg; 04-02-2011 at 11:23 PM.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah it might be in the way you are built but im telling you try out the IMS it was my last hope i had pretty much nowhere else to go. Does it feel like a problem with the tendon or the muscles or the bone?

That's the weird thing, I don't know if the problem is with the tendon, muscle, bone, joint, cartilage, nerve.. I don't know at all, but it cracks when I do certain movements such as reverse grip BB curls (I really feel a pain and a cracking between my bis tendons and tris tendons, seems it is something really deep. I feel like heaviness on my left arm when I'm not even holding something with my hand. This seems smething that affect both, bis and tris cause is the same thing with tris, actually when I do a bis flexing and I extend my arm immediately something cracks near my triceps tendon and it makes a weird sound like if there's some liquid inside. Hard to describe bro, this last years I haven't know how to describe this exactly.

Thread Information