Thread: EQ price

Ammar is offline Senior Member

EQ price

My source has a bottle of eq. He says its a 50 cc bottle. Is there such a thing?? he is willing to give it to me for $350. Is that a good price?? Sorry for the llama questions...but thanks.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I pay $55 for the 200mg/ml 10ml
    That's all I mess with , I don't go for that 100mg or 50mg/ml stuff.....Just my preference.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell I hope so, I just got a bottle of Ultragan EQ for 400.00. My buddy says to be safe and to make sure it's legit, you have to pay top $$$$$

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    ya, theres such a thing, but at 350 your getting stuck hard in the butt.....tell him to find another dumbass to buy it....Madmax...

Ok...thanks for the quick responses. He said its a big bottle and he said something about 50 so I am assuming 50 ml. I might be wrong but I will let you guys know for sure tonight.

dlambe5 is offline New Member
    i paid $180 for 200mg/ml 10ml bottle and that's at gym price so the price has been raised alot because it keeps going through different peoples hands and they all want to make money.

Well if my guy has a 50 ml bottle for $350 and you just bought a 10 ml bottle for $180...it makes my guys deal sounds pretty damn good.

razor67 is offline Banned
    yea,thats high bro..way to much.

Originally posted by buylongterm
    Hell I hope so, I just got a bottle of Ultragan EQ for 400.00. My buddy says to be safe and to make sure it's legit, you have to pay top $$$$$
    well,your payin top dollar alright.
    ultragan 100mg/10ml 35.00
    if yo got a 50ml,well,you can do the math..

your bottle only has 50mgs per cc, which means more frequent shots. and lets look at it in total mgs per bottle. you have 50mg/ml and a 50ml bottle which equals 2500mgs, and i have 200mg/ml and a 10ml bottle which equals 2000mgs, so you are paying 170 more than me for 500mgs

i can almost purchase another bottle 2000mgs for the price you paid 500mgs for. so i would have 4000mgs total and you will still have 2500mgs

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by buylongterm
    True, but that's still a $100 dollar bottle at best...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i usually get my QV EQ for around 90 bucks @ 200mg/ml for 10ml...so that 350 is a solid price for 50ml...comes out to $7/ml as opposed to my $9/ml. i don't agree with the other guys that you are getting jacked, however it isn't the best price i've seen. if they are one from their sources then sure, 55 bucks for a 10ml vial is a helluva price, however it is doubtful you will ever see that kind of price unless you go buy it out of the country.

Originally posted by daem
    i usually get my QV EQ for around 90 bucks @ 200mg/ml for 10ml...so that 350 is a solid price for 50ml...comes out to $7/ml as opposed to my $9/ml. i don't agree with the other guys that you are getting jacked, however it isn't the best price i've seen. if they are one from their sources then sure, 55 bucks for a 10ml vial is a helluva price, however it is doubtful you will ever see that kind of price unless you go buy it out of the country.
    yea,but the QV is 200mg/ml..i believe his jug would be 50mg/ml..
    and i get QV eq for 45.00

i know im getting screwed but i dont have any other choice really besides going get it myself. which in my opinion is not worth taking the chance of getting caught. so i'll just pay the extra money....

I dont mind paying alittle more if I know that I am gettin legit gear. I dont exactly have the option of going to mexico and buying my own gear so paying alittle extra is no big deal. I just dont want to get ripped off big time ya know. Say I want to run EQ for 12 weeks...how much EQ will I need?? I will prob stack it with test400

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    that 50ml bottle won't last 12 weeks, if you take 1cc a day, it'll only last you 7 weeks. Look for 200mg/ml bottles instead of 50mg/ml.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    PVL - eq 200mg/cc

145 canadian, not bad, but more $$ then most juice going around

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    daem, you said you pay $9/ml of eq? I hope thats the 200mg/ml strength at least. Still thats a rip, with a little bit of shopping around I get TT eq 200mg/ml 10ml for $40. The only thing worth $9/ml would be some human test like schering amps maybe...

SpaceCadet is offline New Member
    I pay $165 for 10ml 400mg/ml EQ from EQL.... SD

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Once again who the fuck cares how low anyone gets their gear for.

Answer to the question: Is it a good price? Only you can answer that one.
    1. He's local, it's going to he higher than domestic/int.
    2. If it's legit and you are happy with the price go for it.
    3. If it's all you can get then it's all you can get.

FKIT you've got it right on. Markups are a bitch but hey, that's business.

SIDE NOTE:
    Yes, retail Pharmacy EQ @200mg/ml 10 ml is $35
    Pharmacy price to a Distributor is $25
    What I pay...

who gives a shit.
    Last edited by G Child; 03-11-2003 at 07:38 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I say wait, find the 200mg/ml I've seen studies. That higher consintrations get blood levels higher.

If you take 200mg/ml or you take 200mg/4ml. The 200mg/ml will get blood levels higher.

JohnnyB

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Ok for the same 50ml vail you are talking about i never got it but this is what it goes for from what i heard. A source $90, gym price around $200
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, to clarify...i thought that he meant a 50ml bottle of 200mg/ml...not 50mg/ml, so my response was pretty much based on that...

second, yeah, it is QV 200mg/ml 10 ml for 90 bucks...i really don't think that is a bad deal especially when most bros around here have to pay upwards of 1.25-1.5 times that. 9 bucks a ml isn't great, but it certainly isn't me getting bent over the table...damn you for your 45 buck hookup razor

I did mean a 50ml bottle...I just talked to the guy right now. Its not a 10 ml bottle. I just wasnt sure if they made them in 50ml bottles or not. How long would a normal 10ml bottle last, as in weeks for a cycle?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    You need to find out what the mg's per ml are. If it's 50mg's/ml in 50ml then you have a total of 2,500mg's. In a 200mg/ml 10ml bottle there is 2,000mg's. Now if you have a 200mg/ml 50ml bottle which I highly doubt you have 5 bottles that these other guys are talking about getting @ $45-100.

I am not positive on how many mg it is per ml but I will hopefully find out today for sure...I will keep you guys posted. Thanks

Originally posted by G Child
    Once again who the fuck cares how low anyone gets their gear for.

What I pay...

who gives a shit.
    g child,

when someone is asking for whether or not their price is good, it seems completely relevant to me to post some examples of prices. Sure we could say yes or no its not a good price. But then he'd have to post everytime he finds a lower price. I posted my price because now he will not only know if his is good, but he will know what to look for...

Some of your points were pretty good though. If you only have one source then yes its a good price.

I gotta agree about the asking about prices thing. Its more like to compare than anything.

mjrulz67 is offline Junior Member
    i bought my bottle of 2000mg 10ml EQ for 100 but it was my first cycle and he hooked me up with all my needles and syringes and alcohol wipes. he told me it is at cost cus hes my best freind

Some of you guys are nuts....Ganabol 50ml....50mgs/ml.....60 bucks...awesome stuff!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    ghb child has it right. the only person who can determine a good price is you. if you know what mgs/ml youre getting, and that its a quality, legit lab- and you're willing to pay that price- then hell yea its a good deal. now as for myself- id rather not use than pay 350 for 50ml of 50 mgs/ml EQ. EQ is cheap.

joe_capone is offline Member
    what is the best eq ???? jurox?? boldebal-h?? can some one explain to me how to calucluate mg's per ml??? im confused here!!!!!

you shouldnt have to calculate mg's/ml. It should say it right on the side of the bottle, thats the strength of it. Some people talked about calculating the total mg's that you're getting in the bottle, thats different. You take the number of ml (volume) times the strength 50mg/ml for example) and that gives you the total mg's in the bottle. the only time that number is useful is when comparing prices.

and as for the best EQ i am particular to TTokyyo's because it is a nice high concentration and it seems to work good. (200mg/ml)

Thread Information