Terinox is offline The One & Only

Starting the Kirachi's

Alright, well I started my first shot of many. I'll be doing Kirachi Sus 250mg, 3 shots a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I did a shot last night. It took a long time to score the neck. Mostly cause it was my first time, and I guess I was nervous to go hard. I was going far too lightly. After about 20 minutes of scoring and attempting to snap it off, I finally managed to snap it. It was a fairly clean break, no shattering or anything like that. However, thankfully, I got my hands on an amp opener (thnx .), and so it should be much easier now.

The injection itself was a breeze!! For some reason I thought it would be hard to withdraw the juice from the amp, but it was VERY easy!! And the injection didn't hurt much either, a little sore today (the day after).

I'll be doing 8 weeks at 750mg, but I might tapper down, if the gains are a lot. I'm just gonna play it by ear. I'll update how it is going in a couple weeks, and I'll try to get some pictures. I can also get my hands on a digital camera now, so the quality should be much better!!!

One question, I just got an amp opener, but I've never used it before, how do you do it exactly? Do you just put it on the amp, and then squeeze, and rotate the amp? And then just snap it off? Why is there a thing that goes up and down (i'm guessing it's for different size amps). Some help would be appreciated.

Thnx,
    T.

Madmax is offline Senior Member

Re: Starting the Kirachi's

i just noticed your a little princess......Madmax...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, the process you just described is exactly the way to do it, and your assumption is correct since all amps aren't the same size. btw, are you running the sust with anything else? at your size/stature sust alone probably won't give you spectacular results...but good luck and congrats on the new cycle. im jealous since i won't be starting my next one until may...rock on bro and keep us updated...btw, looking back maybe i should have mentioned something other than 'my little pony', however i'd fly it with pride

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    I got the pakistsani sust too im doing 750 a week.I noticed i feel more aggressive and can do my lifting easier and with less pain...good stuff.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    and prepare to shag!

wantsome is offline Junior Member

dont forget clomid

start taking your clomid 3 weeks after last injection of sust , you dont want wanna lose all your valuable gains

wantsome

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by daem
    yeah, the process you just described is exactly the way to do it, and your assumption is correct since all amps aren't the same size. btw, are you running the sust with anything else? at your size/stature sust alone probably won't give you spectacular results...but good luck and congrats on the new cycle. im jealous since i won't be starting my next one until may...rock on bro and keep us updated...btw, looking back maybe i should have mentioned something other than 'my little pony', however i'd fly it with pride
    I am taking the sustanon alone. I know I should have probably cut before doing this cycle, but it's too late now. I just hope it still does me good I will be cutting after the cycle though. I'll keep ya'll updated

Thread Information