Brazil is offline Member

gyno surgery in brazil?

Hey i have a little puberty gyno. I was thinking of getting some surgery after working in the states and coming back here to brazil. I was quoted 3000 reais 1500 dollars, plus hospital fees. Has anyone one done surgery here? I will need the knife not just lipo

Theres alot of old posts about surgery in mexico but I dont remember any about brazil. Good luck to ya.

POSH is offline Member
    Isn't Brazil like the plastic surgery capitol of the world? I got mine done in Mexico, but read some about people getting in done in Brazil. I would say, just trust your instincts about the doctor. I talked to a few before I found the right one. Good Luck

POSH

Brazil is offline Member
    thx what I was thinking about was the cost advantage 1500 dollars is a good deal or no? this is from certified plastic surgery center in SP city there are some cheaper but dont know about those

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    thx what I was thinking about was the cost advantage 1500 dollars is a good deal or no? this is from certified plastic surgery center in SP city there are some cheaper but dont know about those
    Yes, that is a good deal, as long as the "hospital costs" aren't outrageous.

Thread Information