Thread: to HCG or not?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

T3/Clen

I'm planning on running fina/winny for 6-7 weeks and then recover. I was wondering if HCG would be a good idea for post-cycle recovery? (in congunction with the clomid of course).

Also, what would be a good way (and would it be a good idea) to put t3/clen into this cycle. Goals are to loose fat that remains, cut up, and gain extemely compact and lean muscle and strength gains. I will be doing a good amount of running and other cardio. Diet will be on target.
    Last edited by rampage76; 03-16-2003 at 03:03 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd like to hear some info on this myself.

JohnnyB

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    hey bro, unless you've been shut down super hard, i would not run the hcg on that cycle....save it for longer and harder cycles in the future...clomid will do the trick for you bro....

im not a big fan of t3, i think the costs outway the benifits, but alot of bros here dont...i think you'll do fine with just clen and eca....especially if your diet is clean....Madmax....

Originally posted by Madmax
    hey bro, unless you've been shut down super hard, i would not run the hcg on that cycle....save it for longer and harder cycles in the future...clomid will do the trick for you bro....

im not a big fan of t3, i think the costs outway the benifits, but alot of bros here dont...i think you'll do fine with just clen and eca....especially if your diet is clean....Madmax....
    So you think I should just cycle clen +eca throughout the cycle?

The reason I was thinking T3 is because my goals here are not to gain alot of mass, but to become stronger and compact my muscle, and to become more agile and basically quicker. I know how T3 works, but since I never thought about it before, I suppose I don't know as much as I should about it. I don't mind loosing some muscle, as long as I loose a greater amount of FAT.

The diet will be good, I'm pretty tough on myself.

bro, if it was my cycle i would add a few things, you might want to think about adding either var ot winny...and adding some prop....

and if thats the case i would save the clen and eca for the folowing 8 weeks after your cycle...that way you continue to loose fat after your off...

if you want to do a good cutting cycle and add quality mass i would run it with the additions that i mentioned above....hope it works out for you bro...Madmax....

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally love T3 and have not noticed an ill effect while using. I have nothing but good things to say about t3 during a cycle. As long as you know what you are doing. I also think that different people get different thing from any of these meds. So you might not like it even though I think so highly of it or you might love it.

bro, if it was my cycle i would add a few things, you might want to think about adding either var ot winny...and adding some prop....

and if thats the case i would save the clen and eca for the folowing 8 weeks after your cycle...that way you continue to loose fat after your off...

if you want to do a good cutting cycle and add quality mass i would run it with the additions that i mentioned above....hope it works out for you bro...Madmax....
    Madmax, I only have 12 weeks left before I ship out into basic training for the army. There are strict weight restrictions and I honestly don't want to gain too much mass. I think a fina only cycle could give me 10-15 lbs, so a fina/winny cycle should be able to give me about the same. I need to harden my gains very quickly, and this cycle has a dual-objective -- continue to loose fat (bf,stubborn fat,excess weight *even some muscle weight from my back and shoulders if needed), and to strengthen and compact the muscles. I know this sounds really odd since most bros on here want to get HUGE and be the biggest bros in the gym.

The reason I am leaving the prop out is because winny/fina will carry a zero-conversion to estrogen, which is infamous for making fat loss more difficult. Even if I were to stack with with anti-e's it still woudlnt' be quite as effective as just leaving out the prop entirely.

In my honest opinion, I think if I run this cycle, and stick with my routine without much deviation, I could loose a large amount of fat and make the gains I hope to acheive. However, if T3/clen/eca could help me to acheive these goals even faster or more effectively I would like to incorporate them into this cycle. Obviously, I'm not gonna be throwing in T3 after the cycle, and since T3 +clen is supposed to be a killer combo I was considering trying that during the cycle. Otherwise, I will just run clen/eca after the cycle to keep my BP lower (as a pose to running eca/clen during fina/winny).

I hope I made my goals a little more clear, sorry its so long drawn.

k bro, if your leaving in 12 weeks then i would run the fina and winny....run the fina for 8 weeks and the winny for 5...and the clen and t3 throughout your cycle...im not a fan of t3 but if those are your goal then it shuld be effective for you....i just try to stay away from that and suggest alternatives to people....i dont know if youll gain 15 pounds off of fina and winny, but if you do thats great...i would think maybe ten, but you never know....it might be hard to gain that 15 if you are also cutting down fat..

anyways, that cycle will do it for you, i wouldnt suggest over 100mg of the t3....make sure you read up on it bro, good luck in the army, glad your going to help our country...Madmax...

k bro, if your leaving in 12 weeks then i would run the fina and winny....run the fina for 8 weeks and the winny for 5...and the clen and t3 throughout your cycle...im not a fan of t3 but if those are your goal then it shuld be effective for you....i just try to stay away from that and suggest alternatives to people....i dont know if youll gain 15 pounds off of fina and winny, but if you do thats great...i would think maybe ten, but you never know....it might be hard to gain that 15 if you are also cutting down fat..

anyways, that cycle will do it for you, i wouldnt suggest over 100mg of the t3....make sure you read up on it bro, good luck in the army, glad your going to help our country...Madmax...
    Thanks bro, I appreciate the advice. I was planning on running the fina/winny together since there really is no reason to keep my HTPA shut down for any longer than necessary. Also, 8+5 would mean 13 weeks, when I don't even have 13 weeks,

Also, I definitely don't want to gain 15 LBS! After the fat/muscle adjustments, I want to gain maybe 5 lbs. I'm trying to loose maybe 10 lbs of fat, gain 15 muscle, so 5 net lbs would be excellent.

Thanks for the feedback, its definitely appreciated bro!

run the fina and winny concurrent...Madmax...

fina 75mg ed (1-8)
    winny 50mg ed (2-8)

Madmax,

That was the plan, I just need to see how the fina conversion comes out. I've been looking through the archives and I just can't find a good post on the t3/clen cycles that lays out a good one.

Do you have any suggestions? THANKS a ton!

bump with a new title

Thread Information