T5 Terminator is offline New Member

winny / winnie ?

Ok i wanna take winnie cause i wanna get cut-up. Right now im 5'8 170lbs 20year old male. Im just wondering what kinda of winnie i should take to get cut? (lose bodyfat)

Thanks

cromesta is offline New Member
    its 100% about your diet if your looking to get cut up while using winny. winny is a popular drug used when cutting because its works fast, doesnt make u retain water and makes u appear more vascular and harder. it has no fat burning qualities whatsover. it maintains your hard earned muscle while youre burning fat through diet and cardio. do a search

So what do you guys recommend on getting cut? I do eat pretty good but sometimes i eat late cause of my job.. Any recommendations?

Also, winnie makes you stronger?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Eat right and do cardio. Cutting up is about discipline. Winny will make you stronger but I doubt you need it at this point. How old are you? How long have you been lifting? What AAS experience do you have? What is your BF%?

stubby is offline Banned
    winny is my favorite. It doesn't give you a bloated look---in fact you look natural if this is the only compound you take. also you feel great and are more athletic. But as everyone else has mentioned diet is key. If you struggle, find a sport you enjoy )basketball does it for me( and do it often. Try to cut out junk food and you'll be ripped in no time

cromesta is offline New Member
    im on my second day of chinaman's tabs,ill have my diet and cardio in place, im mad pumped, this is my first cycle, and yeh its mad weak and alot of ppl dont like it, but it fits right into my goals. i will keep u updated. i did a shitload of research before i decided to take it, thats the best thing u can do for urself, join a few boards, search the fuck out of em and know exactly what to expect from it. im just using it to maintain my hard earned muscle while i diet down.

If i was to take winnie, should i take pills or injectables. Also, what are the different names for winnie?

chinups Guest
    Take winny injectables there much better, better results and better for liver. I would suggest winny zambon (50mg). You need to do more research and commit to the gym more because if next year you are asking the same thing you are just jeopordizing your health. Get in the game or get out. No flame...

Good Luck

Does anyone know the side effects of winnie?

Also, I hear there are alot of types of winnie, How do i know which one i wanna take?

Sorry for all the questions. Im a newbie
    Last edited by T5 Terminator; 03-22-2003 at 08:11 AM.

bump

onthesly is offline New Member
    Go to anabolic review home page and look at drug profiles for info on side effects

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Do research, you will find that you don't have to ask all these questions..

Thread Information