Thread: proviron dosing

schering is offline Junior Member

Exclamation proviron dosing

So I have decided to hopefully free up some of that unused test with proviron and I'm looking forward to the added hardening effect of ALL muscles ;-) and well there's so much b.s. crybaby ego crazed threads on the stuff. Its like everytime some guy wants to try it he gets insulted and discouraged. But a lot of the serious lifestyle lifters will speak great things about it.
    Now how do you go about choosing a dose? Just trial and error?? (Prob not) I know its 25-150mg ED well I'm running 750 test E 100 deca (for joint pain) 8 week blast this is 2nd reload and thought that this compound would help with its benefits. I guess I'll go with 50mg ED and stay safe til someone with proper knowledge (expirence not a drug profile reader) can help.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    stats?

Win369 is offline Associate Member
    i dont think proviron is needed while cycling...i take prov when i do pct or i use it with nolvadex when the symptom of gyno come..everybody has their own opinion bout that.

25y.o. 195lbs 6'0 been training on and off since highschool. 6th cycle, I was under the impression that proviron supresses therefore is not really good for pct but could be used as a bridge. Just curious at 750 test a week would 50mg pro be enough? Should I bump to 75? As far as hair loss goes is it dose dependent or genetics that set it off? I'm really hoping it helps with the drag I have been feeling which I believe is from estrogen. We'll see just what's up with the dosing? If its just mainly an androgen with other properties then going through the roof with it should be foolish right? Should'nt it do it's job of freeing up test and slight anti estrogen at a dose under 100mgs every day? It makes perfect sense to me that proviron should be run with any high test cycle, why not??? Your just losing the ability to gain more right? I just don't get how all the research tells you one thing and then A LOT of people try to steer you the other as if their opinion is backed by a PHD. Lol just lookin for a dose not drama and for some reason there is a lot of contraversy around proviron, but guess there's only one way to find out!

dirtysouth is offline Associate Member
    bump

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    In my own experience it's next to useless for anything but boosting sex drive. I've tried various doses and noticed no substantial difference. It didn't even compare to "real" AI's.

As for using it during pct or bridging with it: No. It's suppressive, and has all the anabolic punch of tic-tacs.

Bump
    Any dosing info? How does 75mgED with 750test sound? It feels good so far, noticed a lack of tiredness a harder feel to my muscles. Sex drive has not changed anything drastic yet and I was kinda losing it.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schering View Post
    Bump
    Any dosing info? How does 75mgED with 750test sound? It feels good so far, noticed a lack of tiredness a harder feel to my muscles. Sex drive has not changed anything drastic yet and I was kinda losing it.
    75mg a day is fine ( but i think, 50mg should also do the trick).... and it does help; i did a cycle with 1000mg of test a week, and proviron kept water retention down, i did not build up that much estrogen ( and i prone to Gyno) i was using 75mg a day.... i always took nolvadex in all my test cycles (starting the 4th week) because of Gyno, but since ive been using proviron, i dont need to use nolvadex until PCT

Yea since using proviron all my puffiness went away maybe I can drop my nolva use and save it for pct. Wouldn't that make it more effective for pct? Since my body isn't already saturated with tamoxifen ? Kind of like reintroducing it so it can serve the purpose of boosting my test back.

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    50-75mg a day during cycle and you should see a noticable difference in water retention (bloated look). Not sure what additonal benefit you'll see with significant dosage increase. As you seem to know, some agree and some think its useless.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schering View Post
    Yea since using proviron all my puffiness went away maybe I can drop my nolva use and save it for pct. Wouldn't that make it more effective for pct? Since my body isn't already saturated with tamoxifen? Kind of like reintroducing it so it can serve the purpose of boosting my test back.
    I save my nolva for PCt now ( together with clomid and Hcg )

I have no water retention at all and I've got a much more defined look not sure if its due to the proviron but I do sweat A LOT more since taking it. Also when I workout now my pump is the same maybe a little increased but the feeling afterwards is much different than the normal puffed up swollen effect I had before using proviron. Now they just feel solid and heavy its pretty nice I am deffinatley a fan now having tried it. Although I think I might lower my dose to 50 I have been getting acne and that shits not cool also have a fear of baldness. I've never expirenced acne on a cycle before and I have done a couple heavy cycles in the past. But never took proviron and it is pure DHT to my understanding, which I believe is the culprit of the acne. But I don't see how it would be called useless I'm sure its doing what it is supposed to as far as freeing upmore test (which is what you would want right? Duhh) so I don't see why it should'nt always be ran with test if using 500mg or more. Just because you can't see an immediate difference I think most people get impaitent and just bad mouth. I am in love with that rock hard feeling in my muscles now, I guess that swollen puffy feeling just got old and did'nt feel very qualitive.

The Trooper is offline Junior Member
    I agree with you Schering, i tried that in the past in a cycle that i took Anadrol , Sustanon and at 2 last weeks i add Proviron 50mg ed and love the hard feeling
    I remember my grandmother giving a hug and she got surprised asking me whats worng with me that i was so hard...hahuahauaha...great comment...

anadroljack is offline Associate Member
    i use it with high androgens to boost up my libido,how old do you guys think you should be 25 thats still pretty young,but youll do it anyway so 50-75mgs a day is all you need,you will want to f--- everything in site.it does help with fat loss but if your using it for bulking cycle you wont see the results,its not powerful enough,with a cutting cycle it helps alot.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I go 50-75mg daily when I use and it works great.
    Love it in all my cycles.

is this **** from ********,this is trenbolonematt aka anadroljack.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I go 50-75mg daily when I use and it works great.
    Love it in all my cycles.
    hi ****

Thread Information