Tokkyo928 is offline New Member

Exclamation Horrible Joint Pain.. Please help!!!

I have a problem... I have been lifting for about 4 years now.. I have taking AS before and got great gains.. I am on abou my 4th or 5th cycle now (all pretty simple stuff) example; Deca /Sus Deca Winny Winny. Now I just started a Decca Sus cycle gain to start gettin my gains for the summer... The problem is Joint pain. I had it before but it was always bareable. Ever since I started with AS and even a little before I always had slight tendinitis in my elbows. This cycle I started gettin up alot more then ever before. I weigh 180 and I bench about 250 4-5 times. That is alot more then I used to a year or two ago. My left elbow is so sore that is I even think about doing chest it will hurt so bad I cannot even move my arm. The right is bad but bareable. But when they both hurt it is even worse.
    I tryed Joint fuel for a few monthes and it didn't work. I don't know what to do. IU have been doing light chest for a 2 weeks now. I want to lift to my limit to grow since I am on my bulking cycle now. Do any of you have any idea how I can get help. Someone said a cortazoin shot. Any other ideas?

mammoth is offline Member
    Do you use free weight or machines. Sometimes machines can force you to move in ways that can be bad on your joints. Evaluate your form and make sure that everything is in check. I would figure out the problem before you get a cortisone shot because it will just come back if there is a real problem. Cortisone is only temporary.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Good advice by mammoth. I would take a week off of going heavy or going at all. I know this is hard to do while on the juice but it is better for your body. Then re-evaluate how you feel. I have many pains that I have had to take a week off because and they healed nicely. Now my boy who is hardcore and works through pain, is a bag of injuries and is always taking months off because he messes something up big time. In the long run it will be better.

Pain

mammoth is offline Member
    I agree! The last thing you want is to tear a ligament and then totally screw up not only your cycle but also with the recovery layoff you'll more than likely lose alot of your hard-earned gains.

Tokkyo928 is offline New Member
    Thanks for your info... I use mostly free weights...

Thread Information